Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gm Game: Plans for FA and Draft (part 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gm Game: Plans for FA and Draft (part 1)

Ok!

It is Sunday, and today we shall start our respective teams, seeing how I started this thread and have the first team to pick this year, I will begin by looking for a team that would want to trade where it would be worth the 1st overall pick and whatever player I may pick there, asI would also love to pick 1st, but I have some needs and would look to see if i could get it.

Another thing I would post is, I would begin to list the needs I really have this offseason.

1st: Oline! I want to address the Tackle spot as best I can in the draft somewhere, but the rest of the line could use improvement as well.
    2nd: Defense- Mostly Secondary, due to Dunta Robinson being the only really good corner on the team, after that the front seven is needed other than d.tackle. (ends and backers) I really think this will be an area to need continual improvement over time (draft picks)

Overall, the whole team in areas other than Qb could use imrpovement. Depending who would fall out as free agents I could get a second receiver, a tight end for a dumpoff. The whole defense could also use a boost, but I would not wanna spend all this money on Free Agents when this team would be better suited with the philosophy to draft to build the team and most my free agents would be players to fill specific needs. By no means would I want someone like say TO or someone who would be the "Savior"
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Noone else playing anymore?
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Niners looking to trade for a WR offering second round pick
      Please get Mario Williams!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tennesse titans resign Billy Volek, Kyle van Bosch, Tank Williams and are offering a trade to the texans for the 1st overall for the Titans 1st and 2nd round picks.

Comment

NY Jets Are seeking to rebuild on offense and Strenthen the Defence. Anyone with the exception of Johnathan Vilma is up for grabs. Take a look at my receivers 49ers, interest in your 2nd rd pick. Texans, take a look at my secondary and O-line for possible trade.

Comment

Houston considering trade with Titans for 3rd overall pick (right?)

Looking for a defensive end and middle linebacker on d, offensive tackle and guards on the line while trimming out the roster to make more salary cap room.

Also: Lookin to see if Lecharles Bentley or Steve Hutchinson comes free to see how much they would expect for salary?

anyone know how much room these teams have? a link to the site would be helpfull... (Cp for who finds it)

Also: If any team interested Dom. Davis up for trade
            Last edited by MoFo_JoRo; 02-13-2006, 08:47 AM.
            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Chicago's looking for a WR, late first day picks are on the block....
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                Houston considering trade with Titans for 3rd overall pick (right?)

Looking for a defensive end and middle linebacker on d, offensive tackle and guards on the line while trimming out the roster to make more salary cap room.

anyone know how much room these teams have? a link to the site would be helpfull... (Cp for who finds it)

Also: If any team interested Dom. Davis up for trade

http://www.askthecommish.com/salarycap/numbers.asp

texans: +14mil
                titans: -10mil
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

The Cardinals need a QB and some O line help maybe RB. On defense, I'd say we could use some help at the line and some LB's. I like our young secondary.

Needs
                  QB
                  O Line
                  D Line
                  RB

Comment

PROPOSAL for the JETS

The Denver Broncos are willing to offer:
                    TE Jeb Putzier
                    The first round pick obtained from Washington (#22)
                    Our third round pick this year
                    and a conditional pick next year based on Putz' playing time and/or playing time of the 22nd pick...the pick not to exceed our highest third round of 07 (it can be a third acquired from another team, it does not have to be our 07 3rd). If Putz and/or the 22nd meet the playing time minimums then the pick shall be the 7th round of denver in 07.

For -

The Jets' first round pick in this year's draft.
                    "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

The Green Bay Packers may be looking to trade down, depending on what is offered.

Green Bay needs help all around, but the focus is going to be on defence. Primarily the front seven.

Biggest needs

1. LB (might be looking for 2 new starters on the outside)
                      2. DL (DE mostly, but another DT couldn't hurt them)
                      3. OL
                      4. RB

Comment

Cincinnati is here and my first question to Houston is what defensive style are you going to implement, a 3-4 or a 4-3 cause I would be willing to take Travis Johnson off your hands for T.J. House.......(don't care how to spell the rest of his name and from now on I'm calling him T.J.)

Main team needs:

1) DT
                        2) FS
                        3) SS
                        4) WLB
                        5) DE
                        6) TE

I really want to get a TE in the draft so if there is a way I can get a viable DT for 3rd round or later then holla at me.

Also look at your RB situation, I might be willing to part ways with Rudi Johnson due to the fact that I have Chris Perry, but I won't give him up lightly.

I am also willing to part ways with Tory James if anyone needs a good veteran nickel corner or temperary starter.

Comment

Originally posted by TU_HurricaneDB
                          Cincinnati is here and my first question to Houston is what defensive style are you going to implement, a 3-4 or a 4-3 cause I would be willing to take Travis Johnson off your hands for T.J. House.......(don't care how to spell the rest of his name and from now on I'm calling him T.J.)

Main team needs:

1) DT
                          2) FS
                          3) SS
                          4) WLB
                          5) DE
                          6) TE

I really want to get a TE in the draft so if there is a way I can get a viable DT for 3rd round or later then holla at me.

Also look at your RB situation, I might be willing to part ways with Rudi Johnson due to the fact that I have Chris Perry, but I won't give him up lightly.

I am also willing to part ways with Tory James if anyone needs a good veteran nickel corner or temperary starter.
                          I will consider your offer, and am looking to trade down from 1st pick and trade some players around if the offers are right, so if anyone else is interested go ahead and offer.

Also: I intend to run a 4-3, and move Jason Babin into the D.E slot and look to trade one of my dt/des from the 3-4 outlook (though if I Hold them I will be ok, looking for a good deal) I am thinking about T.J, or if anyone is lookin to trade me an rb for a dt and Dom Davis I will consider it.

Also: Anyone lookin to cut any players or not resign some guys? It will help to know what free agents are expected to come (not just the top guys) and will give a cp for the info. This will help us know who we want to sign or not and such.
                          Last edited by MoFo_JoRo; 02-13-2006, 07:17 PM.
                          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

The 49ers re-sign ILB Derrick Smith and OLB Julian Peterson but are willing to trade Julian Peterson for the right price

if im not mistaken the niners have alot of money this year right something like 20 mil
                            Please get Mario Williams!!!!!!!!

Comment

Minnesota offers Michael Bennett for trade. Make an offer.

Comment

Working...
                              X