ESPN Insider Mock Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You hope not?
    Ngata is the best DT prospect that has come out in years, he is a freak a physical speciman.
    I would like to have Ngata on the team but that being said I think we are better off staying put and drafting a DT either in the 2nd round or at 1b.
    Really the only person I would want us to target if we traded up would be Mario Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
      I hope not.
      He was invisible in the game against my sooners.....
      How about dem Sooners this year RC? hehehehehehehehehehehehe.

I do not think Sinorice Moss is our replacement for Rod. When you talk of 'replacement', you think of a player that is similar to the player one is replacing correct? Is Sincorice Moss similar to Rod? Not by a long shot. The replacement for Rod is Chad Jackson, i'm sorry but for those who think at 22 if hes there we're gunna pass on him are completely foolish. He has the Rod build 6'1 205 with excellent hands. Pretty good speed (sub 4.4) who can go over the middle and make the tough catches. But who can also go up for the ball and beat that corner. Chad Jackson will be a Bronco.

Comment

I really dont get why titans need a qb when they havr volek to eventually take over. i mean i know that itd be smart to take young or leinert but it dont seem to me like itd be a top 5 need.
        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

great mock

i want Moss, he has talent, has the speed and hands...and he is not a Florida WR(all busts) and he is from a school known to groom superstars

GabeWatson- in a 4-3 would be great, would be hard to stop one on one and would help getting double teams

Comment

Moss doesn't fit the Broncos

On the Broncos, a wide receiver has to block. Moss is too small for the system. Because Denver is a run-first team, all the WR have to be able to block in support of the running game. If you remember Eddie Mac's block in the 1st Super Bowl win, then you will understand why Moss is not made for the Denver offensive scheme. The WRs have to block LBs in some plays. Can you imagine a 180 lb WR trying to block a 240 lb LB? Jackson is already at 205, and will probably gain a few pounds once he enters the Bronco workout system. A 210/215 lb WR can be a much more effective blocker. The blocking requirement has been one of the big reasons that they haven't found better WRs in free-agency. Notice the size of all the young WRs on the team. I don't see any 180 lb WRs. I like Travis Wilson from Oklahoma at 6'2", 213 lbs, 4.45/40. He should be available in the third round.
            Last edited by Colorado69; 02-22-2006, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Does not matter, then we can go for Vernon davis(wr/te tweener) he can play WR for us and has the hands and not from Florida

ALL WR from florida are busts

Comment

Vernon Davis will probably be top 15, but even if he isn't there is no way he falls to #22. That would be frickin sweet to add a guy like him to this offense. He is a specimen

Comment

Now I know why I don't subscribe to ESPN Insider. They are missing one of the Broncos biggest needs a DE. Come on ESPN!
                  Broncos fans since age 6.
                  Fanatical Broncos fan since 1991.
                  Favorite Player: John Elway
                  Favorite Coach: Mike Shanahan

Comment

Poor draft by ESPN

They really blew it!! Denver doesn't usually draft small receivers because they have to block to support the dominant run game. The DT from Michigan is an underachiever and is not a 1st round talent. The biggest goof, is that the biggest need is for a consistent sack artist. Which team are they referring to? Poor knowlegde of a team's needs.

Comment

Working...
                    X