david anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• david anderson

how do you guys feel about him? i think that he could be good? maybe a 5th or 6th round pick

Here are some thoughts from other people.
    sigpic

Comment

ok guys so if you had to choose would it be david anderson, or mike hass, i personally would like to get hass, i think that he has more upside.

Comment

Well, according to me, I would rather get Anderson.
        sigpic

Comment

i can tell by your sig, lets compare the two, mike hass, 6 1 208 lbs 4.60 some people have compared to chad johnson i love the fact that he catches everything, and runs great routs. he plays a lot faster than he times. keep in mind that a 40 times is over rated game speed and 40 speed are a lot different

now you go with anderson

Comment

Anderson is a playmaker. He has heart. He ran 4.5 40 at the combine. Great Route Running, great hands. He is what it takes to be a #3 WR for this organization.
            sigpic

Comment

do you think that we will draft either of them? well i hope we do i would like to either one of them

but i tell you what i really believe that chad jackson is going to be a complete stud
              he is a very fast muscular specimen that can catch the ball i just pray he falls to 22

Comment

Working...
              X