Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the hell would you Want Chad Jackson over Holmes??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the hell would you Want Chad Jackson over Holmes??

Why the HELL would you want Chad JACKSON? HE STARTED 1 YEAR IN A PASS HAPPY OFFENSE AND HAS NO EXP. BUT YOU ALL WANT HIM CAUSE HE RUNS FAST HUH? Didnt we learn better from ashley lelie(you cant deny hes not lived up to a 1st rounder)!!! ! He Ran what a 4.32 big deal! Holmes runs tommorow and if he even runs a 4.42 he Would STILL BE BETTER!! His ROUTE RUNNING was equaled to Jerry Rice on the College level! His Hands are immpecable and hes a tough guy who can BLOCK b/c he played in a run orinteaed Offense(isnt that what we do?). So get off Jacksons balls the only advantge he has over Holmes is height! But so did Freddie Mitchel over Steve Smith. .

Lets Compare Stats! Holmes is Clearly Better he has MORE YARDS, TD, and YAC than Jackson had IN A RUN ORINEATED OFFENSE!!!!!

-Holmes
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player...layerId=133634

-Jackson
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player...layerId=146519

Santonio Holmes is a very polished WR who hardly ever drops passes. Hes a playmaker whos been playing since his Sophmore year.

Plus look at the history!

Joe Galloway,Terry Glenn, Michael Jenkins,David Boston(when healthy) and Drew Carter>>Ike Hilliard,Reidel Anthony,Travis Taylor & Taylor Jacobs.....
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

woah calm down, geez

What are the chances that holmes falls to #22?

exactly
    Blet

Comment

Also look Jackson only showed up in one game all year! If you consider FSU vs FU a big game anymore. Holmes Did the go off since his soph year helping single handly win those games!
      -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

It would be a miracle if Holmes fell, therefore everyone wants Jackson.
        sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL
          Why the HELL would you want Chad JACKSON? HE STARTED 1 YEAR IN A PASS HAPPY OFFENSE AND HAS NO EXP. BUT YOU ALL WANT HIM CAUSE HE RUNS FAST HUH? Didnt we learn better from ashley lelie(you cant deny hes not lived up to a 1st rounder)!!! ! He Ran what a 4.32 big deal! Holmes runs tommorow and if he even runs a 4.42 he Would STILL BE BETTER!! His ROUTE RUNNING was equaled to Jerry Rice on the College level! His Hands are immpecable and hes a tough guy who can BLOCK b/c he played in a run orinteaed Offense(isnt that what we do?). So get off Jacksons balls the only advantge he has over Holmes is height! But so did Freddie Mitchel over Steve Smith. .

Lets Compare Stats! Holmes is Clearly Better he has MORE YARDS, TD, and YAC than Jackson had IN A RUN ORINEATED OFFENSE!!!!!

-Holmes

-Jackson

Santonio Holmes is a very polished WR who hardly ever drops passes. Hes a playmaker whos been playing since his Sophmore year.

Joe Galloway,Terry Glenn, Michael Jenkins,David Boston(when healthy) and Drew Carter>>Ike Hilliard,Reidel Anthony,Travis Taylor & Taylor Jacobs.....
          Good points, I would be happy with either of them. By the sounds of it, Holmes will probably not be around at 22 though.

CP to you on a good post.
          NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

I wasnt trying to sound upset i just get pissed when analyst and others say Jackson>Holmes!

It dosent make any sense at all.
            -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

I wasnt trying to sound upset i just get pissed when analyst and others say Jackson>Holmes!

It dosent make any sense at all.
              Do you really think Holmes will get by Detroit?
              sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
                ROFLMAO!!! Lets hope so...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024

No, Your right ......... You think they will release Roy Williams.
                  -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

Also look Jackson only showed up in one game all year! If you consider FSU vs FU a big game anymore. Holmes Did the go off since his soph year helping single handly win those games!
                    You are a spaz. Ok got that out of the way.

If he only showed up in one game, i'd love to see his numbers if he showed up in all of the games. Hell he had 88 catches in a 13 game season. That's pretty damn impressive for only showing up in ONE game. 88 catches in one game must be a record or something. 9 touchdowns in the SAME GAME?! Wow this kid was on fire during this game.

Comment

No, Your right ......... You think they will release Roy Williams.
                      Totally missed the joke. He was saying that because the Lions are the only team to draft 3 receivers in the top 10 3 years in a row. And Holmes would make 4!!!! YIPPEEE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West
                        Totally missed the joke. He was saying that because the Lions are the only team to draft 3 receivers in the top 10 3 years in a row. And Holmes would make 4!!!! YIPPEEE!!!
                        Thank you for explaining.(some people...)
                        sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Trust me i got the Joke.

Originally posted by West

thats why i put the [ ] I live by Detroit that is a common J/k Arounfd here. .

Also Jackson Ddint do anything but pad stats against suck @$$ teams.
                          Louisiana Tech,Wyoming,Kentucky and South Carolina!

Look how he did in big games STRAIGHT $***! Holmes looked better with Zwick than Jackson with Leak!
                          -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

Why the HELL would you want Chad JACKSON? HE STARTED 1 YEAR IN A PASS HAPPY OFFENSEIf its a pass heavy offense, wouldn't the QB spread the ball around? AND HAS NO EXP.Already bashed you here. BUT YOU ALL WANT HIM CAUSE HE RUNS FAST HUH? Didnt we learn better from ashley lelie(you cant deny hes not lived up to a 1st rounder)!!! ! He Ran what a 4.32 big deal!Missed the fact that he can go over the middle. Lelie can not. Horrible comparison. Holmes runs tommorow and if he even runs a 4.42 he Would STILL BE BETTER!! His ROUTE RUNNING was equaled to Jerry Rice on the College level!Explains why Rice went in the 3rd round coming out and only got a Miss Valley State scholarship. His Hands are immpecable and hes a tough guy who can BLOCK b/c he played in a run orinteaed Offense(isnt that what we do?). So get off Jacksons balls the only advantge he has over Holmes is height! But so did Freddie Mitchel over Steve Smith. .
                            2 inches isn't much of a difference
                            Assume your comparing their this year stats. Check again. And OSU this past year was not a run orriented offense. Sorry. They relyed heavily on their playmakers to make big plays. And their Defense to hold the offense

-Holmes

-Jackson
                            If stats were everything in the NCAA, wouldn't Brian Calhoun be a 1st round pick? Wouldn't JJ Arrington from last year be a 1st round pick(ran for over 2000 yards). Wouldn't Mike Hass be a 1st round grade?

So has Jackson. Another flaw in your arguement

Joe Galloway,Terry Glenn, Michael JenkinsPlease, serious bust ,David BostonWhat the 6'3 280 lbs WR? (when healthy) and Drew CarterWho? Exactly >>Ike Hilliard,Reidel Anthony,Travis Taylor & Taylor Jacobs.....
                            ----------------------

OSU fans.

Comment

thats why i put the [ ] I live by Detroit that is a common J/k Arounfd here. .

Also Jackson Ddint do anything but pad stats against suck @$$ teams.
                              Louisiana Tech,Wyoming,Kentucky and South Carolina!

Look how he did in big games STRAIGHT $***! Holmes looked better with Zwick than Jackson with Leak!
                              You still haven't answered if you think he will fall to 22....
                              sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Working...
                              X