Impatient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impatient

I am growing a little impatient with the Broncos this offseason already. I would like for them to sign a proven pass rusher if nothing else. Yet the let Darren Howard go to Philly without a visit. They let Andre Carter go to the Redskins without a visit. I hope they can land Abraham because I don't know of another proven pass rusher out there that is worth getting.
    Broncos fans since age 6.
    Fanatical Broncos fan since 1991.
    Favorite Player: John Elway
    Favorite Coach: Mike Shanahan

Just remember that it's very early in free agency. The Broncos have never jumped into bidding battles this early so I dont expect them to this year. Besides, all the teams you see spending big cash now, wont be able to spend when there is a surge of players released from their teams between now and the draft. Sometimes better players are available after the initial start of free agency but it doesnt happen often. A lot of the players that were or still are available have a demand for a higher salary so it's better that the Broncos dont go after guys right now so we still have some cap relief to go after the one playmaker we can get later.

Comment

Your credit cards are maxed aren't they.

Admit it there is no shame.
      http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?p=497087#post497087

Above I will list all my predictions for the 2005 season.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBrOnCoS16
        Just remember that it's very early in free agency. The Broncos have never jumped into bidding battles this early so I dont expect them to this year. Besides, all the teams you see spending big cash now, wont be able to spend when there is a surge of players released from their teams between now and the draft. Sometimes better players are available after the initial start of free agency but it doesnt happen often. A lot of the players that were or still are available have a demand for a higher salary so it's better that the Broncos dont go after guys right now so we still have some cap relief to go after the one playmaker we can get later.
        I will have to agree on you with this one. But personally I don't see many high calibur players being released and right now is when it really started but I could br wrong.
        MMA News
        MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
          I will have to agree on you with this one. But personally I don't see many high calibur players being released and right now is when it really started but I could br wrong.
          The reason you dont see many is because most are being re-signed by their teams because of the CBA extension. Just like the broncos did, we re-signed tom nalen, lepsis, brown, warren, leach, and dayne. I guess it depends on how you view the talent in free agency VS. the talent you can get in the draft. The broncos are probably looking at our 2 first round picks right now and smiling.

Comment

i don't get why people keep saying its 2 early in FA ?? yeah it might but are we just gonna settle 4 all the garbage other teams didn't want? seems like it.

Comment

Originally posted by LABRONCO
              i don't get why people keep saying its 2 early in FA ?? yeah it might but are we just gonna settle 4 all the garbage other teams didn't want? seems like it.
              So we should spend all our money now on one guy as opposed to spending all our money later on several guys? I dont understand the logic in that

Comment

one way you might want to look at it is we let Howard and Carter go to other teams without a vist BECAUSE we feel that we have a very good chance of landing Abraham! maybe and just MAYBE Shanny and everyone else in the orginization knows something that we dont!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X