X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell crowing again...

Broncos | Bell wants starting opportunity
    Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:09:35 -0800

Frank Schwab, of the Colorado Springs Gazette, reports Denver Broncos RB Tatum Bell wants to be the team's 2006 starting running back. "Once I get that chance, I feel like I'll prove myself," said Bell. "I don't want to do the rotating thing. I want to be the man. The committee thing worked this year and it was good for the team, but I learned a lot in my playing time and I want the chance to get more."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, then take it Tatum. It seems like he's saying that he hasn't been given the chance to be the no. 1. I have a hard time seeing that...

lol hahhaha poor bell he thinks he can b the man, well if he doesent get injured like he always does, even though i dont think he can..

Comment

see thats what i have been talking about he is ready to shine he is ready to tear it up and break records
      lets go team

Comment

dont count on it serious...

Comment

It's called a "Napoleon Complex" - Poor little guy doesn't realize he's in with the big dogs now...

I like the guy, as a change-of-pace, but I just don't think he can carry the load week-in, and week-out for a whole year, and stay productive.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by onechance
            see thats what i have been talking about he is ready to shine he is ready to tear it up and break records
            yeah, maybe tear his knee up and break vinyl records.

so it was a lame joke, i do what i can.

seriously, Bell isn't a starting back, he's too small, too injury prone, and can't shake a cold.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Originally posted by twotone
              yeah, maybe tear his knee up and break vinyl records.

so it was a lame joke, i do what i can.

seriously, Bell isn't a starting back, he's too small, too injury prone, and can't shake a cold.
              AMEN brother

Comment

Originally posted by LABRONCO
                lol hahhaha poor bell he thinks he can b the man, well if he doesent get injured like he always does, even though i dont think he can..

Why can't he be the man?

I recall him only being injured for 1 game last year...yeah he's always injured
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                  Broncos | Bell wants starting opportunity
                  Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:09:35 -0800

Frank Schwab, of the Colorado Springs Gazette, reports Denver Broncos RB Tatum Bell wants to be the team's 2006 starting running back. "Once I get that chance, I feel like I'll prove myself," said Bell. "I don't want to do the rotating thing. I want to be the man. The committee thing worked this year and it was good for the team, but I learned a lot in my playing time and I want the chance to get more."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, then take it Tatum. It seems like he's saying that he hasn't been given the chance to be the no. 1. I have a hard time seeing that...
                  I don't think he has enough in the power category to do it, but I think competition is always good for the sport, it brings out the best in the players competing, you never want a player to continually think that he is not good enough to be "the guy," hopefully this will make both Dayne and Bell come prepared to shine next season
                  Go Broncos!
                  Go Avs!
                  Go Nuggets!

Comment

YES FINALLY HE SPEAKS UP! I WANT TATUM TO BE "THE MAN!" HE IS MY FAVORITE BRONCOS RUNNING BACK AND NOW I KNOW HE'S SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    MMA News
                    MMA News 247

Comment

That's what I like to hear from him... DETERMINATION!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                        YES FINALLY HE SPEAKS UP! I WANT TATUM TO BE "THE MAN!" HE IS MY FAVORITE BRONCOS RUNNING BACK AND NOW I KNOW HE'S SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        he's been saying it since he got here.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

but then gets injured lol

Comment

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
                            Why can't he be the man?

I recall him only being injured for 1 game last year...yeah he's always injured
                            Dont sweat these guys, theyre just hatin, thats all. If Tatum hasnt proven himself to the coaches after what he did last year then he should demand a trade. That's total B.S. on the coaches part if they dont at least let him compete for the starter position. It's also a little B.S. that Tatum seems to think it's ok to air out his dirty laundry to the press about this subject as well. It will be interesting to see how all this pans out.

Comment

i would have rather us kept mike anderson then tatum bell anyday!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X