• Poll was this a good trade for us?

Was this a good trade for us?

Broncos traded:

1 round pick (29th overall)
    3rd round pick (93rd overall)
    4th round pick next year (TBD)

For Atlanta's pick

1st round pick (15th overall)

Basically, we moved up 14 spots by giving up a 3 late round picks ( trust me we will be picking late next year
    Yes
    96.46%
    No
    3.54%
    Last edited by Loyalty; 03-21-2006, 05:01 PM.
    Broncos fans since age 6.
    Fanatical Broncos fan since 1991.
    Favorite Player: John Elway
    Favorite Coach: Mike Shanahan

My guess for shipping the 3rd round pick is because we will get a compensatory pick which would probably between the 97-105 pick depending on how many 3rd round compensatory picks are given.
    Broncos fans since age 6.
    Fanatical Broncos fan since 1991.
    Favorite Player: John Elway
    Favorite Coach: Mike Shanahan

Comment

I like it. We'll get the third rounder back, or at least close too it, and the third round next year isn't that big a deal.

Comment

How strong is the 3rd round of the draft supposed to be this year?
        You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Where is the hell F'in yh option

Comment

im not concerned about the 3rd and 4th picks cause we have comp picks and wash's pick so it would be like we didnt trade the picks. Great deal.

Comment

I like the trade, now it just depends on what we do with the pick.

Comment

Was it a good trade for the Broncos? Not only yeah but hell yeah it was.

Comment

i was tempted to put no just cause it was 100% yes. but wow what a good trade. we lost like nothing and gained like so much. Shanahan somehow someway knows how to keep me on the edge. as soon as i think were going nowhere, i come on and see this. i am a happy man. i will sleep well tonight
                  Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

I would imagine that if anyone votes no then they would be dragged into the street and whipped like an old dog with urine stains on his backside.
                    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
                      I would imagine that if anyone votes no then they would be dragged into the street and whipped like an old dog with urine stains on his backside.
                      i cant even see it happening. it was such a good trade lol
                      Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

Knowing that Denver will be getting compensatory picks and still has Washington's pick, then seeing the trade, you would have to be a fool to NOT like it.

Comment

Lets make this a shut out folks lol.

Comment

I think shanny moved forward because he knows the colts want a running back and he didnt want to lose out on the guy he wanted, he has wanted Maroney but at the 15 pick, there is an outside shot at White now, at 22 any shot at White would have been '0'
                            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I vote...

No...

Sorry, but I think we have some needs and could have used that extra 3rd round pick... and I don't trust Shanny to pick well at 15.

I hope I'm wrong...

Comment

Working...
                              X