15th pick- possible holmes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15th pick- possible holmes

can we possibly get sentenio holmes in the 15th pick?? if now who do u think???
    Canadian broncos fan for life

Originally posted by deer_dance9
    can we possibly get sentenio holmes in the 15th pick?? if now who do u think???

I hope not.

There will be better value talent at that pick then Holmes.

Comment

SANtonio? Hellz no.

Comment

Ewww dirty! They could get him, but I friggin' hope they don't blow it on a WR.

Comment

No thanks. I don't get down with the Luckeyes.

Comment

forget holmes. lets take the best position player. some one like d'angelo williams or len dale white. hellz no do we take a wideout with the 15th pick.

Comment

The way things look imo is that there are better picks to be had than Holmes.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Hopefully we pick up Lendale White or a DE like Hali. That would be sweeeet!!!

Welcome Travis!

Bailey Baby!

Comment

You guys do realize that WR is a major position of need, don't you? Not as much as RDE, but certainly more than RB.

When Rod Smith retires in a year or two, who are our top two receivers going to be? Ashley Lelie would be the #2, but then again, maybe he'll leave after 2007. Outside of Rod Smith, none of our receivers are under contract beyond 2007. We could have a dire crisis at receiver if we don't address it this offseason (I thought we were going to early in FA).

It's time we develop a replacement, and who would be better than the only really good receiver in this draft? Even I am in full support of taking Santonio Holmes, and I'm a defensive-minded guy.

Tamba Hali isn't that good. If this trade was made to acquire him, I'll be disappointed. I'd much rather have Kiwanuka at #22 than Hali at #15.

As for RB, chances are, the same ones that are available at #15 will still be around at pick #22 (I can't see the Pats passing on Lawson or Wimbley), so taking one at #15 is poor value. At the very least, I can just about guarantee Maroney will be right there waiting at #22. But I don't even support taking one in the first round because this draft has a lot of RB depth. Whether it's in the second round with Addai, Calhoun, or Drew, or later on with Moore, Hall, or Bell, I think the Broncos running game will be fine.
                  A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Working...
                  X