Draft Trade Idea (03/22/06)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://content.scout.com/a.z?s=68&p=3&blipid=14689

This is the link for draft values. Try putting # 15 with # 58 = Vernon Davis

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
      I dont think I have ever seen someone move up from 15 to 2 besides Ditka who traded every single one of his draft picks for Ricky Williams, and Ricky was traded like 2 years later. Moves like this get people fired.
      I wouldnt trade both picks for anyone in the draft. But If we could trade one of our first and the second to get to pick 10 or better I'm for it.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
        I wouldnt trade both picks for anyone in the draft. But If we could trade one of our first and the second to get to pick 10 or better I'm for it.

I want to trade both firsts for Marcus Vick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

For the love of god please tell me that was an attempt at humor and not made in seriousness....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dontfeedthenerd
              For the love of god please tell me that was an attempt at humor and not made in seriousness....
              Yes it was an attempt.

Comment

i would love to have super mario in a bronco uniform as much as anyone, and if he was still there at #4 and the jets would accept our two number one's to trade up, then i'd be ok with that. but obviously that is a steep price to pay, and i'd be just as happy to move up to around 8,9,or 10 and take DT Haloti Ngata or TE Vernon Davis. Both should go around then, and both are bigger needs than DE. We have Brown, Ekuban, Engelberger, Corey Jackson, and Kenard Lang on the roster already. Granted, none of those five are dominant the way that Mario projects to be, but combined, the five are decent enough if paired with Warren and Ngata inside. Obviously Davis at TE would be a huge upgrade and really improve our offence, time of possession, 3rd down conversions, etc. Alternatively, if V Young or Cutler somehow fall to 10, we might just have to pick up our QB of the future (and I like Jake, but how could you pass up a franchise QB??). If we stay at 15 and 22 I think we ought to go with DT Bunkley at 15 to pair with Warren on the interior D-line. No way should we take a WR as they are a super risky position that often are busts, no one in this draft (even holmes or jackson) are worth #15, and we already have Watts, Devoe, and Terrell who are yoing and could develop just as easily as a draft pick. I agree that we certainly need to upgrade the WR position, but do it through FA with Moulds or keyshawn or javon, someone with experience and who can help us get over the top NOW instead of learning the position for the next few years. At 22 we could go RB with either White, Williams or Maroney, or TE with Pope, or possibly add yet another DE with Hali, Lawson, or Kiwi (although i think that any of the 3 could bust). if jimmy williams happens to fall to 22 we could grab him and move him to safety. but i would definately like to see us aquire either a DT, TE or RB with our picks. oh boy i can't wait until the draft.........

Comment

Working...
                X