X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Browns Lineman!!!

Broncos | Gordon claimed off waivers
    Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:18:08 -0800

The Denver Broncos have announced the team has claimed DL Amon Gordon off waivers from the Cleveland Browns.

From KFFL

This is starting to get ridiculous....
    Last edited by DarKliger; 03-22-2006, 02:43 PM.

If this is true we are starting to look very sad. I mean how many of there dl do we really need on this team.

Comment

What in the heck?
      sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

lol thats pretty funny. Andre Patterson has some inside knowledge on all the guys we've picked up, so Im not worried at all.

Comment

wow...thats all i can say
          I believe in you, Knowshon!

Comment

wow, holy &%$&%#&%#^#^%#!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So what's the problem?

The ones we have gotten can play.

As long as they can play . . .

-----

Comment

Originally posted by DarKliger
                Broncos | Gordon claimed off waivers
                Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:18:08 -0800

The Denver Broncos have announced the team has claimed DL Amon Gordon off waivers from the Cleveland Browns.

This is just getting ridiculous....
                I CALLED THIS TOO!!!

YEAAA!

Well, think about this. Andre Patterson, former Cleveland D-Line coach, is Denver's D-Line coach.

So there's Shanny, sittin' in his office, consulting with Bronco Billy on who else he should pick up in FA. Obviously, Shanny's gettin' tired of Billy's clamoring for LaVar Arrington and Tommy Maddox, so he walks into Andre Patterson's office to talk.

"Hey Andre," says Coach Shanahan, "who do you see as being a nice depth/camp fodder pickup?" Andre says, "Oh gee, I dunno coach. But, a former player of mine was just waived, Amon Gordon. He didn't get much playing time in Cleveland, but I liked what I saw when I was there. I bet he could make a fine backup at LE." Shanny responds, "Okay Andre, since claiming a player off waivers has absolutely no negative effect, we'll give him a try..."

YAY! YAY! YAY!!!

Comment

Does anyone have a Collegiate background on him? Where was he drafted?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
                    lol thats pretty funny. Andre Patterson has some inside knowledge on all the guys we've picked up, so Im not worried at all.
                    That's too easy Stampede. It has to be the sheer arrogance and stupidity of Coach/GM Shanahan. Everything he touches is gold baby...
                    Last edited by WABronco; 03-22-2006, 02:57 PM.

Comment

so thats 6 now?? wow..... yah wow works and ummm yah this is getting sad
                      Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

I dont really have a problem with it i just find it a little bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by DURANGO BRONCO
                          Does anyone have a Collegiate background on him? Where was he drafted?
                          5th rounder, out of Stanford...

Oh Shizzz, Craig Krenzel better watch his self!

ANALYSIS
                          Positives: Has a thick chest, broad shoulders, muscular arms, thick thighs and calves and solid overall body definition … Shows suddenness coming off the edge … Uses his strength and burst to gain advantage while knifing through traffic into the backfield … Best when on the move after the snap … Uses his hands with force to gain leverage … Does a nice job staying low to collide and wrap up ball carriers in tight quarters … Has the acceleration to get upfield and the flexibility and hip roll to be very effective on stunts.
                          Negatives: Loses concentration at times, but has the short-area speed to recover … Fails to recognize double team blocking, losing his balance when trying to escape … Better tackler in closed quarters than while working in space … While he delivers a solid hand jolt, he does not use his hands effectively when trying to disengage.

AGILITY TESTS
                          5.06 in the 40-yard dash … 1.73 10-yard dash … Bench presses 225 pounds 22 times … 4.43 20-yard shuttle … 7.56 three-cone drill … 30½-inch vertical jump … 9-foot-4 broad jump.
                          Last edited by WABronco; 03-22-2006, 02:55 PM.

Comment

hey atleast hes young
                            Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

Originally posted by deer_dance9
                              hey atleast hes young
                              how old is he?

Comment

Working...
                              X