Moving Up For A QB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Up For A QB?

Noticed a few mock draft snips saying we've moved up to #15 to make a run at a quarterback. Even though I don't really agree with it, would you take Cutler or Young if either one was available at 15? Even if White, Holmes, Davis, etc. were available.

I agree on your 1st round QB assestment, I think Denver did move up for a reason though. Young and Cutler don't impress me enough to pick one up when we could actually use some offensive improvements on the field now. Plus why move up for a quarterback unless we're absolutely sure Jake will not be on this team in a season or two, and it will just cause problems and a heated rival sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
      Noticed a few mock draft snips saying we've moved up to #15 to make a run at a quarterback. Even though I don't really agree with it, would you take Cutler or Young if either one was available at 15? Even if White, Holmes, Davis, etc. were available.

Yes, in a no-brainer pick you take Cutler or Young if they are on the board at 15... They are both phenomenal athletes, and at worst would be a good back-up this year, and possible future franchise players. We couldn't get so lucky though...

Comment

Working...
      X