Why we need a premier RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u know

i see not one sign that Dayne is still the rb that he was in NY. So how can he have the same style as Tater. Dayne can run btween tackles and outside. He can basically do it all. He may not take to the house like Bell can, but he'll have bigger runs and stay consistent with it.

big ups to snk16.

Comment

Originally posted by DAYNETRAYNE
      i see not one sign that Dayne is still the rb that he was in NY. So how can he have the same style as Tater. Dayne can run btween tackles and outside. He can basically do it all. He may not take to the house like Bell can, but he'll have bigger runs and stay consistent with it.
      Bells more accomplished in our system and wasn't the third running back on our depth chart. He's done a lot more than Danye has done up to this point and has shown power. The thing is he's not being knocked so much for his inside running power its the other little things that make you a true running back. Pass blocking and catching the ball out of the backfield that keep Bell from taking the starting job. Bell is a playmaker and has gamebreaker talent especially when he busts a big one, which is usually once a game.

Danye hasn't done anything to say that he's the sure fire starting RB coming into training camp or he would've been starting last year over Bell and Anderson, but seeing that he didn't do either. I'm skeptical of what Danye has to offer us when he's been known to run small. I'm very skeptical of his running style its like he has an identity crisis. Danye's more ofa Ricky Williams/Jerome Bettis type player, but he thinks he's a scat back.
      sigpic
      PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
      You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

lol...........

Originally posted by vicious2500
        Bells more accomplished in our system and wasn't the third running back on our depth chart. He's done a lot more than Danye has done up to this point and has shown power. The thing is he's not being knocked so much for his inside running power its the other little things that make you a true running back. Pass blocking and catching the ball out of the backfield that keep Bell from taking the starting job. Bell is a playmaker and has gamebreaker talent especially when he busts a big one, which is usually once a game.

Danye hasn't done anything to say that he's the sure fire starting RB coming into training camp or he would've been starting last year over Bell and Anderson, but seeing that he didn't do either. I'm skeptical of what Danye has to offer us when he's been known to run small. I'm very skeptical of his running style its like he has an identity crisis. Danye's more ofa Ricky Williams/Jerome Bettis type player, but he thinks he's a scat back.
        you are so wrong. Bell doesnt even fit the system. Why do the coaches feel that Bell cant be an everydown back? why do they feel he's non-existent after his 15 carry? Why do they think he's at his best as a change of pace back? or he can only be productive when he has someone wearing the defense down for him? Sorry, but i just dont see Tatum being the starter next year. He has to many flaws in his game. Why didnt the FO re-sign MA if they didnt think Dayne can do the samething or better? Why is Dayne the Leading candate for the starting role next year? Why is he favored to win? Why?

big ups to snk16.

Comment

i believe draft a running back in the second round. Calhoun, Drew, Addai, those guys would help now and wont require a first round pick.

Wishlist
          1a) Chad Jackson OR Santonio Holmes
          1b) Kimerion Wimbeley
          2) Brian Calhoun

Comment

Working...
          X