Moulds's Molding into Moldy Mold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WABronco
    Calvin Johnson (WR, GA Tech) and Dwayne Jarrett (WR, USC).
    Calvin will go 1 or 2, depends on which team wants a WR or RB with Adrian Peterson and Calvin both available. We'd have to go dead last to get a shot at that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
      Denver, make a trade for Eric Moulds!

You have a dam #15 pick in the first round to trade with, use it!

#15 overall pick for Eric Moulds!! Do it!!

signed - your average Denver Bronco poster......
      Doubt a 33 year old troubled wide receiver is worth a 1st round pick. Maybe a 3-5. But not a 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by West
        Calvin will go 1 or 2, depends on which team wants a WR or RB with Adrian Peterson and Calvin both available. We'd have to go dead last to get a shot at that dude.

If Brady Quinn has another strong year, or shows improvement with his accuracy, he will be the leading prospect in next year's draft, depending on need.

With what he did in Weis' system, it's like Tom Brady all over again.

Comment

If Brady Quinn has another strong year, or shows improvement with his accuracy, he will be the leading prospect in next year's draft, depending on need.

We'll see how he does without Stovall and Fasano.

Comment

We'll see how he does without Stovall and Fasano.

He still has Samardja (sp?).

That's all he needs.

Comment

He still has Samardja (sp?).

That's all he needs.
              And we'll see how JS does without the talent around him like Fasano and Stovall. The loss of Stovall and Fasano effects more people than just Quinn. Let's see how he'll do with double coverage every play.

Comment

Please, I would love to know, how Adrian Peterson will not be the #1 prospect.

Quinn won't be top 3, thats for damn sure.

Comment

And we'll see how JS does without the talent around him like Fasano and Stovall. The loss of Stovall and Fasano effects more people than just Quinn. Let's see how he'll do with double coverage every play.
                  That won't be a problem.

ND will have one of the best RB's in the nation next year.

They have incoming recruit TE Konrad Reuland who might not even redshirt because of his size/speed/ability.

Richard Jackson will have an immediate impact with his size, speed, and play making ability at WR as a true freshman.

Darin Bragg and DJ hord both made huge strides last year and Rhema McKight will be getting another year of eligibility.

With all the players another year in Wies' system, I don't see the offense having any kind of struggles whatsoever next year.

With that being said I hope ND fails miserably next year.

Comment

Originally posted by RoorRipper
                    Please, I would love to know, how Adrian Peterson will not be the #1 prospect.

Quinn won't be top 3, thats for damn sure.

PLease. Your biased homerism is forcing you to reach.

If Quinn has another great year next year he will be.

A QB has been taken tops in the draft for how many years now?

He is already the best reprted QB in college going into next year. Or are you going to say that's Rhet Bomar too?

Comment

With all the players another year in Wies' system, I don't see the offense having any kind of struggles whatsoever next year.

With that being said I hope ND fails miserably next year.
                      Yeah, Weis is such an a$$. He didn't give OSU any props before the game, and he gives none after. He said that the Tennessee Volunteers had a better defense than OSU. Then he turns around and uses the old "we came out flat" excuse for his inferior athletes getting smoked.

I don't understand how Buffalo gets Andre Davis, and then tries to retain Moulds.

Comment

Instead of those receivers next year lets just go adrian peterson by trading away all our picks to get a top one. You can quote me he will be a record holding hall of fame running back if he stays healthy.

EDIT: although shanny would just trade him away after a year of good running

Comment

I figure this is a good place to add this article:

http://bills.scout.com/2/512632.html
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

Comment

Moulds seeking options

By Keith Jasper

Date: Mar 23, 2006

After rejecting two contract restructure proposals from the Buffalo Bills, Eric Moulds has started to pursue options for leaving the Bills. The top teams with interest in Moulds are the Denver Broncos leading in interest, followed by the Kansas City Chiefs, New York Jets, Philiadelphia Eagles, and New England Patriots.

Towards the end of the 2004 regular season, reports were coming out that Moulds would be possibly be traded or cut before the 2005 season. During that time the Denver Broncos reportedly started showing great interest in Moulds. The Bills decided to keep Moulds and didn’t restructure his contract.
                            During the 2005 regular season, Moulds questioned play calling during a Week 13 against the Miami Dolphins and was suspended the next week against the New England Patriots. He rebounded nicely in Week 15 against the Denver Broncos with 9 catches for 110 yards, including a big 27 yard catch, in his last home game with the Bills.

Stay with BillsReport.com for more developments.
                            Emancipate your mind!
                            The People's Poster

Comment

I hope we trade for him ... he will be good with Rod and Lilie ... then ppl will see that we going to draft a RB and DE in the first round LMAO ....

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                                I figure this is a good place to add this article:

http://bills.scout.com/2/512632.html
                                Thanks for the article, E.

My big question is whether or not we can outbid other teams for his services. We would need a cap-friendly contract early on that other teams might not be concerned with. I know it's been reported that he wants to play for a winner but that doesn't mean it's that much higher of a priority than getting paid with a lot of it coming up front.

If we can work it out, fantastic. But I won't hold my breath.
                                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                                ------
                                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
                                X