Moulds's Molding into Moldy Mold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why wont anyone reply to the moulds stuff. This is the most exiting page

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
    2) Devin Thomas
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
    2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

Comment

Originally posted by broncs2bowl

they are

Comment

Originally posted by broncs2bowl

well. . . there ARE 5 pages worth of responses. . .

and welcome to the board!
        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I like this idea as long as he doesn't get THAT MUCH MONEY!

Since I've seen him as a potential FA I've been interested with him. I still think he has enough left in the tank to go a few more good years.

If we got Moulds then we could keep him a few years and deal with our depth situation as well for now and have time ofr the future. For the right price I say we take him.
          MMA News
          MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
            That's true, we might already have our solution at wide receiver. But I don't believe the Broncos can count on that. And that's why trading for Moulds or using a first rounder is appealing to many of us.

My preference would be to acquire Moulds. I'm not sure that any of the top receivers in this year's draft qualify as the "sure thing" that would be worthy of first round picks. (And I know others on here disagree with that assessment. Just stating my opinion.)

Either way, I still think it needs to be addressed. If we acquired Moulds and then Terrell came on, we'd at least have quality depth for a while.

Oh, I agree 100% (Should've put more emphasis on the word might.) I know we can't with 100% confidence rely on Terrell, and most definitely not in the near near future. I'm all in favor of getting Moulds if we can.

Last edited by sbutk; 03-26-2006, 02:32 PM.
            sigpic
            They're your teammates, now.
            Best of luck, TT!
            ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by MilitantDBFan
              Trade For Molds:

Broncos Trade 22nd Overall Pick, 5th Round Pick and a Future 2nd Round Pick in 2007 Draft to Buffalo for Eric Moulds, 2006 2nd Round Pick(42), and two 3rd Rd Picks(70 and 73)

Draft

1st Rd - Lendale White - RB, USC
              2nd(A) - Marcedes Lewis - TE, UCLA
              2nd(B) - Darryl Tapp - DE, Virginia Tech
              3rd(A) - Jesse Mahelona - DT, Tennessee
              3rd(B) - Devin Hester - DB/KR - Miami
              3rd Comp Pick - Brandon Marshall - WR, UCF
              4th(A) - Babatunde Oshinowo - DT, Stanford
              4th(B) - Lawrence Vickers - FB, Colorado
              6th - Jeremey Bloom - WR/KR, Colorado

Broncos add to the overall talent of the team. They slide out of the first round saving money and add quality depth. Pick twice in each of the 3 early mid rounds. Trading to the top of the 2nd ensures them a shot at an solid prospect at tightend and a pass rushing end at the bottom of the 2nd.

I think I would be in Heaven if we managed to accomplish all that.

sigpic
              They're your teammates, now.
              Best of luck, TT!
              ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Working...
              X