Michael Huff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Huff

If he were available at the #15 pick, would you take him? He could be a good backup to Nick Ferguson. (Considering that John Lynch proably doesn't need a backup. Cause Huff is actually a SS I think)
    Hell Yeah
    72.00%
    Hell No
    28.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Blue&Orange2456; 03-26-2006, 11:31 AM.

"What defines a true player is not how he helps himself, but how he help others around him. That is true greatness..."

Yes, although I am intrigued by Brandon Browner & company. However, I think you can never have enough talent in the secondary. Both Ferguson and Lynch are in their 30's.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I WOULD LOVE HUFF!!! He is a starter as a rookie, whoever we gotta move around to make him in every snap, he has to be on the field, tooooo muuuccchhh talent, he's gone top 7-8 though.
      vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

A cover safety is what we need, and with his speed he can cover a lot of ground.

Comment

I would even trade up for Huff. He's a stud.

Comment

I think if we get him we can release a few safties and gain some extra cap room.
            If we get him do we get rid of Sam Brandon or Nick Ferguson or neither?
            "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by WhatWould#7Do
              I think if we get him we can release a few safties and gain some extra cap room.
              If we get him do we get rid of Sam Brandon or Nick Ferguson or neither?
              Most likely, one of the newer guys, like Abdullah or Browner.

Brandon was re-signed to cover Antonio Gates and Tony G, specifically, which he demonstrated without ab(r)andon.

LOL
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

michael huff would be the ideal pick for us! If there is a way to get him i would do that, even trading with SF at 6. If at the end of the day you have an Ed Reed type saftey you cant beat that.
                sigpic

Comment

he is the guy i think we should draft before we consider anyone else. He's fast, and can hit like Lynch. he won't be there, so i say trade up again. Lions will take him at #9.

Comment

Working...
                  X