X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Originally posted by WhatWould#7Do
    This guy doesn't look like he's got the speed or the size to be a starter in our system. The guys we get are either big and strong or speedy and good hands. This guy is too short, if he was taller and over 200 lbs and ran a 4.5 I'd agree with you. But right now I'm not excited.
    You forgot the most important thing about Denver WRs... Being able to block downfield.

Leave a comment:

• IrishConrad
    replied
    yep.

He is a pure football player. He is physical, quick, and runs Excellent routes.

Amazing hands as well. We will be a bargain reciever. I love to see guys picked up in the mid-late rounds shine in the NFL. I think he will be one of them.

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    Originally posted by WhatWould#7Do
    This guy doesn't look like he's got the speed or the size to be a starter in our system. The guys we get are either big and strong or speedy and good hands. This guy is too short, if he was taller and over 200 lbs and ran a 4.5 I'd agree with you. But right now I'm not excited.

So he is one inch shorter than Rod and 5 lbs less in weight and probably just as fast and you say he doesn't fit our system????

Tell me, what guys do we GET or HAVE that are big and strong as you put it???

Anderson has hands like no other. He gets open like no other and would be a great player for a QB to be able to count on when needed.

One last thing, he just ran a 4.5 at his pro day....so it looks to me like he fits the bill for our system.

( I am a Buff's fan by the way, but this kid can flat out play football)

Leave a comment:

• Buff_bronc_fan
    replied
    If we don't take a 1st round WR...

Originally posted by dontfeedthenerd
    Ram on the rise

Colorado State's David Anderson likely improved his draft stock Friday with a strong performance at the Rams' pro workout day.

Anderson, a star wide receiver at CSU, cut his 40-yard dash time to 4.50 seconds at the workout. He ran 4.57 at the combine last month.

The Broncos were one of several teams represented at the workout. Anderson may fit the Broncos' offense and could be attractive to them in the middle of the draft.

from The Denver Post

I was gonna post this earlier when I saw it, but you beat me to it...

Personally, I wouldn't mind picking this guy up in the later rounds if we haven't already spent a 1st rounder on a WR. As someone who has watched him play the last couple years in person and on TV-- I can tell you that he plays bigger than his stature. He has unbelievable hands, and runs great routes. He just always found a way to get open despite his 5'11" frame.

I can't remember who it was that he trained with, but I remember reading an article when he was an underclasssmen saying that he worked out in the off seasons in California with some former NFL WR like Willie Gault (or someone obscure who I can't recall.) I don't know how much stock to put in that, but he definitely puts in the work...

Leave a comment:

• Casper Bronco
    replied
    Why no thanks? The dude could be a bargain in the later rounds. IMHO he's better than Bloom
    He ain't better then Jovon Bouknight

Leave a comment:

• WhatWould#7Do
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dontfeedthenerd
    replied
    Originally posted by Casper Bronco
    No thanks!

Why no thanks? The dude could be a bargain in the later rounds. IMHO he's better than Bloom

Leave a comment:

• dontfeedthenerd
    replied
    http://csurams.collegesports.com/spo...n_david00.html

5-11 195

Leave a comment:

• Casper Bronco
    replied
    Ram on the rise

Colorado State's David Anderson likely improved his draft stock Friday with a strong performance at the Rams' pro workout day.

Anderson, a star wide receiver at CSU, cut his 40-yard dash time to 4.50 seconds at the workout. He ran 4.57 at the combine last month.

The Broncos were one of several teams represented at the workout. Anderson may fit the Broncos' offense and could be attractive to them in the middle of the draft.

from The Denver Post
    No thanks!

Leave a comment:

• WhatWould#7Do
    replied
    can you post his height and weight?

Leave a comment:

• dontfeedthenerd
    started a topic David Anderson

David Anderson

Ram on the rise

from The Denver Post
Working...
X