Whose gonna replace Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose gonna replace Anderson

I think its gonna be Dayne for sure. Even if we draft a running back whih i dont think we will(in the first round) I think 15:good DT and 22:good TE. And about the runningback thing Dayne will be our powerhorse and Bell will be our change of pace. I am a big Bell fan but i dont think he will start for another 2-3 yrs. The Dayne-Bell combo will be better than the Anderson-Bell como and it will kick butt. AND I ALSO RLY RLY RLY WANT ERIC MOULDS!

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
    2) Devin Thomas
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
    2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

Originally posted by broncs2bowl
    I think its gonna be Dayne for sure. Even if we draft a running back whih i dont think we will(in the first round) I think 15:good DT and 22:good TE. And about the runningback thing Dayne will be our powerhorse and Bell will be our change of pace. I am a big Bell fan but i dont think he will start for another 2-3 yrs. The Dayne-Bell combo will be better than the Anderson-Bell como and it will kick butt. AND I ALSO RLY RLY RLY WANT ERIC MOULDS!
    who wants moulds like really. hes an expensive loser. and i think on his contract this season hes set to make something like 7 mil
    Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

The Dayne-Bell combo will be better than the Anderson-Bell como and it will kick butt.
      I actually see this as a real possibility.

Dayne has niftier feet, carries more weight than Anderson and can run with some power when he has a head of steam, so to speak. I think his YPC should be a bit better.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I think we should give Bell a chance. Dayne is not the awnser. But what I think will happen is the Broncos will draft a RB, maybe not even in the 1st round.

Comment

Originally posted by deer_dance9
          who wants moulds like really. hes an expensive loser. and i think on his contract this season hes set to make something like 7 mil
          We are not going to trade for moulds, he does not want to play for Buffalo at all, so he will be released before the start of the season. We will pick him up through free agency for less money, if we get him at all.

I agree that we get him and not get a rookie.

Dayne is a good back and he has played on a zone blocking team before and when he did he won heismen TROPHIES. He will do great with our system.
          "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Comment

OK maybe I dont want Moulds that much, but I want him. Hes the only other vet receiver out there who is good. And he will take a paycut for us, the only reason hes not resigning with the Bills is not because he want more money but because he wants to change teams

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

2) Devin Thomas
            4) Frank Okam
            4) Beau Bell

1) Desean Jackson
            4) Frank Okam
            4) Beau Bell

Comment

anyone the broncos put at RB 1064 is a horrible year in our system. gary had more yards then that for christ sake. im glad we cut him. great story but a wast of cap space

Comment

Originally posted by JkThSnake #16
                anyone the broncos put at RB 1064 is a horrible year in our system. gary had more yards then that for christ sake. im glad we cut him. great story but a wast of cap space
                if ur talkin abour Mike anderson ur crazy. The only reason he did not have that much yards is because he shared with Bell. I will miss Anderson a lot, but Dayne will replace him great

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

2) Devin Thomas
                4) Frank Okam
                4) Beau Bell

1) Desean Jackson
                4) Frank Okam
                4) Beau Bell

Comment

Originally posted by deer_dance9
                  Moulds wants out of Buffalo reason he will not take a pay cut ... I'm sure if he comes to Denver it will be for less money ... he wants a Championship, thats why he already said he would like to play for Shan and with Rod

Comment

if ur talkin abour Mike anderson ur crazy. The only reason he did not have that much yards is because he shared with Bell. I will miss Anderson a lot, but Dayne will replace him great

well if he was as great as people on this boards thinks is. would have beat bell hands down. hes was a ave RB at best. MA rookie year he was great now hes old and cant take the NFL pounding. towrds the end of the year he was feeling the bumps and bruises with half the carries. dayan will do find as your bruising back and bell will ride the bench and be gone in 07 if we draft maroney with the 15 or the 22 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by JkThSnake #16
                      well if he was as great as people on this boards thinks is. would have beat bell hands down. hes was a ave RB at best. MA rookie year he was great now hes old and cant take the NFL pounding. towrds the end of the year he was feeling the bumps and bruises with half the carries. dayan will do find as your bruising back and bell will ride the bench and be gone in 07 if we draft maroney with the 15 or the 22 pick.
                      MA wasnt great but he was good. And Bell will not ride the bench. In 2-3 years he will be our premeire back and will be great.

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

2) Devin Thomas
                      4) Frank Okam
                      4) Beau Bell

1) Desean Jackson
                      4) Frank Okam
                      4) Beau Bell

Comment

yeah, i agree. get Moulds. i think the broncos are going with bell and dayne. they wouldnt have resigned dayne if we were going to have three good running backs.

Comment

when did moulds say that?

Comment

Moulds would be awesome. I think he would replace lelie. A lot of people are saying if we get him he would not replace Lelie and he would be 3rd because Lelie is a deep threat. But i dont think so. I think whenever we want to go deep well go into the 3 receiver formation and put Lelie in the slot. Moulds would a great and CONSISTENT 2nd option for Jake

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

2) Devin Thomas
                            4) Frank Okam
                            4) Beau Bell

1) Desean Jackson
                            4) Frank Okam
                            4) Beau Bell

Comment

only thing i'm worried about with the dayne/bell combination is how well can they protect jake in pass plays? no doubt, they'll excel in the run, but to me, the reason why Bell's YPC was so good was because he was called in games as a change of pace back. he's very good as our speed back, but beyond that, i'm not sure he can do what MA could do, and bruise between the tackles and protect the qb. that's why i think dayne should get the starting nod if we don't address the RB position in FA or the draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X