Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Mock

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Mock

    1. HOU - Reggie Bush, RB, USC
    2. NO - Mario Williams, DE, NC State
    3. TEN - Matt Leinart, QB, USC
    4. NYJ - DBrickishaw Ferguson, OT, Virginia
    5. GB - AJ Hawk, LB, Ohio State
    6. SF - Vernon Davis, TE, Maryland
    7. OAK - Vince Young, QB, Texas
    8. BUF - Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon
    9. DET - Jay Cutler, QB, Vanderbilt
    10. ARZ - Winston Justice, OT, USC
    11. STL - Michael Huff, DB, Texas
    12. CLE - Broderick Bunkley, DT, FSU
    13. BAL - Marcus McNeil, OT, Auburn
    14. PHI - Chad Jackson, WR, Florida
    15. DEN - DeAngelo Williams, RB, Memphis
    16. MIA - Jimmy Williams, DB, Virginia Tech
    17. MIN - Maithias Kiwanuka, DE, Boston College
    18. DAL - Ernie Sims, LB, FSU
    19. SD - Antonio Cromartie, DB, FSU
    20. KC - Santonio Holmes, WR, Ohio State
    21. NE - LenDale White, RB, USC
    22. DEN - Tamba Hali, DE, Penn State
    23. TB - Mercedes Lewis, TE, UCLA
    24. CIN - Chad Greenway, LB, Iowa
    25. NYG - Tye Hill, DB, Clemson
    26. CHI - Leonard Pope, TE, Georgia
    27. CAR - Gabe Watson, DT, Michigan
    28. JAX - Sinorice Moss, WR, Miami
    29. NYJ - Laurence Maroney, RB, Minnesota
    30. IND - Bobby Carpenter, LB, Ohio State
    31. SEA - Max Jean Giles OL, Georgia
    32. PIT - Claude Wroten, DT, LSU

    15. DEN - DeAngelo Williams, RB, Memphis
    22. DEN - Tamba Hali, DE, Penn State

  • #2
    the more i look at these mock drafts, I just dont see san fran staying at #6, and picking a TE. They got to be looking to trade down, ever other pick you could say makes sense for that team. SF just sticks out. Would not suprise me if shanny jumps to that spot. Its his for the taking if he wants it in my opinion. Dont know what he would grab, but if he sees somthing he likes....
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by broncobuss
      the more i look at these mock drafts, I just dont see san fran staying at #6, and picking a TE. They got to be looking to trade down, ever other pick you could say makes sense for that team. SF just sticks out. Would not suprise me if shanny jumps to that spot. Its his for the taking if he wants it in my opinion. Dont know what he would grab, but if he sees somthing he likes....
      That's excatly what I've been hearing too... That we may trade up at #6.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        My only problem is that in order to trade up this high we have to either give up both our 1st pick or get rid of 1 and trade like a 2nd rndr and like bell or something. It costs the team too much to do that, and as far as I'm concerned the only player worth all that is Mario Williams.
        "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

        "If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

        Comment


        • #5
          the only way i see us trading up in the draft to #6 is when san fran is actually on the clock and if either Mario Williams or Vernon Davis is still on the board! im not saying that if one or both of them are still there that we will, im just saying i think thats the only way we would even think about it. but thats JMO!


          GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Caliraiderhater
            the only way i see us trading up in the draft to #6 is when san fran is actually on the clock and if either Mario Williams or Vernon Davis is still on the board! im not saying that if one or both of them are still there that we will, im just saying i think thats the only way we would even think about it. but thats JMO!


            GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            fer sure.

            _____________
            "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx


            "And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ




            Comment


            • #7
              Not to criticize the mock because it looks pretty good, but why would Minnesota take another DE in the first round. In the last two years they have taken DE Kenechi Udeze and DE Erasmus James in the first round.
              "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

              It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kmartin575
                Not to criticize the mock because it looks pretty good, but why would Minnesota take another DE in the first round. In the last two years they have taken DE Kenechi Udeze and DE Erasmus James in the first round.
                I was reading your sig, and did we really trade for Joey Harrington? or is that a joke?

                I was on a cruise for spring break and couldnt watch ESPN or anything so im a weeek behind on sportsnews...
                Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kmartin575
                  Not to criticize the mock because it looks pretty good, but why would Minnesota take another DE in the first round. In the last two years they have taken DE Kenechi Udeze and DE Erasmus James in the first round.
                  True, I thought about that also. Neither one of those guys has made a huge impact, but they might want the best defensive player available at that point.

                  Plus the last two years drafts were handled by Mike Tice, and this year Brad Childress will have control, so it could happen.

                  If the Vikings dont go with kiwanuka, they could look at a Linebacker or offensive line. Maybe even runningback.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Caliraiderhater
                    the only way i see us trading up in the draft to #6 is when san fran is actually on the clock and if either Mario Williams or Vernon Davis is still on the board! im not saying that if one or both of them are still there that we will, im just saying i think thats the only way we would even think about it. but thats JMO!


                    GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    agree.. I would add Micheal Huff to that list also, because if they want him they will have to get ahead of Detroit who will likely take him.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncobuss
                      agree.. I would add Micheal Huff to that list also, because if they want him they will have to get ahead of Detroit who will likely take him.
                      That assumes that the '49ers don't grab him at #6. Their DBs suck big-time and they lost Ahmed Plummer, so that's a real need.

                      Of course they have a LOT of real needs and grabbing Vernon Davis could also happen.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cugel
                        That assumes that the '49ers don't grab him at #6. Their DBs suck big-time and they lost Ahmed Plummer, so that's a real need.

                        Of course they have a LOT of real needs and grabbing Vernon Davis could also happen.
                        that is true, and who knows what these crappy teams will really do, the lions will probably draft another WR and the niners, well they are so far in the hole there is not one position that is not a glaring need. that and the fact that there owner doesnt want to spend any money so there pick will be the 1st one to agree to a cheap deal.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cugel
                          That assumes that the '49ers don't grab him at #6. Their DBs suck big-time and they lost Ahmed Plummer, so that's a real need.

                          Of course they have a LOT of real needs and grabbing Vernon Davis could also happen.

                          I think the 49ers will nab AJ Hawk to replace Julian Peterson.


                          As for DB's, yes they could use a stud or two back there but they have Tony Parrish, a very good safety, and they grabbed Walt Harris who is a decent corner from the Redskins. Huff is definitely a possibility though.

                          Vernon Davis is possible for them, but I think they should add either Hawk or Huff with that pick because those guys are rated just as highly and fill more pressing needs.
                          Last edited by DaWildHorse; 03-27-2006, 04:36 PM.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X