Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sit down before you hurt yourself!

Originally posted by CodyDog1023
    The Buffalo Bills are Looking To Trade Eric Moulds and The 8th overall pick for their First round picks 22, and 29 and a player...in the way of a Luke or Watts...or considerations...takers?
    Do you really pay attention to the draft???? The Bronco's have 15 & 22 after a trade with the Falcons. And NO...they would not do that trade. Draft spots are based on the point system and #8 and a 33YO WR do not equal #15 or #22...especially in monetary terms. Moulds is much more expensive than both #15 and #22 put together.
    MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!

Comment

!00% Fake

As too my admittance to screwing up the 29th pick...plus the mistake on Luke, I just remember seeing him return a few kicks...and he was rather impressive...but, if he is jobless, except for the CFL, not to impressive. It's just a Win Win for both teams....Moulds won't play here again, and good ole Marv may let him rot for the year. We just need more quality across the board than Nagta's going to give us. And besides...if I would've have realized the pick snafu, I don't know if I'D pull the trigger if I were you guys. 15 is still a fairly quality starter. Hali. Jackson. Maroney, Kiwanaku, White.

Comment

As too my admittance to screwing up the 29th pick...plus the mistake on Luke, I just remember seeing him return a few kicks...and he was rather impressive...but, if he is jobless, except for the CFL, not to impressive. It's just a Win Win for both teams....Moulds won't play here again, and good ole Marv may let him rot for the year. We just need more quality across the board than Nagta's going to give us. And besides...if I would've have realized the pick snafu, I don't know if I'D pull the trigger if I were you guys. 15 is still a fairly quality starter. Hali. Jackson. Maroney, Kiwanaku, White.
        No chance of "letting him rot"... not for whatever his cap hit is... ($7 million or something like that), Buffalo and Moulds will separate like oil and water.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Homer Draft

Sadly, I pay to much attention to the draft, just a three way trade, with a player who will do great things for Atlanta, then burn and fizzle like the rest, just burped off the Radar...Why didn't you guys take a swing for Abraham? 29 was a bit pricey for him. God, I love the fire of mid-March trade talks. Passionate fans there in Denver huh?

Comment

Dude this is a hell of a deal. I would do it in a heartbeat, this is sweet all we lose is the 22nd, for the 8th pick and Moulds are you kidding me, plus we keep our 15th. I mean obvoiusly we have to throw out a "shout-out" to ATL for dropping their 29th for no apparent reason. Thanks ATL you guys rock.

Comment

Rotten Moulds

The talk here is that NE wants him, and I'm giving up the season tix if he lands anywhere near our division. The latest of the latest, is that Houston is talking with him now...and we'll end up with a special teamer, and a fourth rounder, and I'm not sold on the ability of my GM, to go picking Shannon Sharpe, or Terrell Davis...late in the draft, or if is going to pick a, uh-hum, Maurice Clarett. Still makes me nervous. He's a octaginarian for cryin' out loud!

Comment

Sadly, I pay to much attention to the draft, just a three way trade, with a player who will do great things for Atlanta, then burn and fizzle like the rest, just burped off the Radar...Why didn't you guys take a swing for Abraham? 29 was a bit pricey for him. God, I love the fire of mid-March trade talks. Passionate fans there in Denver huh?

As far as Abe is concerned, he wanted 18 million guaranteed (too rich for our blood), and what we gave up, was a 3rd this year, and a 4th next year to move from #29 to #15.... still think it's a steep price?

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Price Of Tea

No...Atlanta paid for it. Not You guys...as previously mentioned...had I dug a bit deeper this week, I would've realized that the swap was made of first rounders...and my giddy message board excitement was pooped on, because, I wouldn't look over my morning paper for Eric Moulds, and your 8th pick, for my 15th, and 29th. Dude, If i were a Broncos fan, I'd be soiling myself over the year, you guys should be about ready to have. An '89 Bills team comes to mind. This draft is going to fall to pieces right around the 4-6th pick, and at 15, you're just gonna pick the fruit off the tree.

Comment

Stupid Fingers

Ok, Ok 22nd....wow,from now on, when I make my way into foreign message boards, I'd better be loaded for Bear.

Comment

Working...
                    X