Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you love prospect film

you owe me a cp.
    "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Yep I owe you a CP. I'll pay you......someday.

Comment

All of that work deserves a CP. I'll give another if you can come up with tape on Manny Lawson....

Comment

just bumping so everyone that wants to see it, gets to.
        "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by bcbronc
          Too late.

I already gave my CP to google.
          My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
          . Post Your Artwork .
          . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
            Too late.

I already gave my CP to google.

i dont know who this google poster is, but whatever then owl...

but i dont really care about the cp's, just always see people looking for film on guys. thought id help some brotha's and sista's out.

Comment

yeh?

This was already posted a while back. We know you didn't put that together so her's 1/8 of a CP.
              sigpic

Why did Mc'D get rid of Hillis?

Comment

I was looking at the tape on Fasano, and now I am really high on Stovall, good blocking, and a great catch at the end. Too bad it only was parts of one game.

Comment

Working...
                X