No announcement yet.

45% of denver post readers want a WR @ 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i must say, although i'm not neccesarily against the move, i'm a little surprised how many voted for RB, considering how successful our running game has been. . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
      And in related news, the other 55% actually know what they are talking about.
      I vote for DE.

I agree on getting a DE but not the 55%.

Comment

I think the Denver Post voters are generally uneducated about the draft, or the state of the team in general. DE is obviously the biggest need on the team.

That said, I think the focus should be WR. WR is a position of need, and there are two top WRs who will be available at 15, but not at 22. On the other hand, all the DEs available at 15 should also be available at 22. Ideally, we would pick Holmes/Jackson at 15 and Kiwanuka/Lawson/Wimbley/Hali (in that order) at 22.
        A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoChicken
          I think the Denver Post voters are generally uneducated about the draft, or the state of the team in general. DE is obviously the biggest need on the team.

That said, I think the focus should be WR. WR is a position of need, and there are two top WRs who will be available at 15, but not at 22. On the other hand, all the DEs available at 15 should also be available at 22. Ideally, we would pick Holmes/Jackson at 15 and Kiwanuka/Lawson/Wimbley/Hali (in that order) at 22.

hola pollo loco! do you really think all 4 DEs you mentioned will be available at 22?
          Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
            hola pollo loco! do you really think all 4 DEs you mentioned will be available at 22?
            No, I kind of mis-phrased my post. I expect Hali to go prior to 15, which is fine because I don't like him much anyway. Kiwanuka, Lawson, and Wimbley should be there at 15, though. And then, the only other team with a need for such a player is New England, who could probably go with Lawson. So at the very worst, Kiwanuka and Wimbley will be there at 22, and I would absolutely love to have Kiwanuka. Wimbley would be a nice consolation prize.
            A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

I chose RB. The reason is because we need an offensive playmaker and I don't want any of the 1st round WR's. Also any of the good TE's can be had in the 2nd round. Furthermore I believe several good DE's will be left at #22. My ideal 1st round would be:

#15: Maroney(sp?)
              #22: Kiwi/Lawson

Although if Bunkley fell to us at #15 I'd have to think it over.

Comment

Working...
              X