Who Will it Be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Will it Be

Quite often draft experts are wrong and some players tumble down the draft boards (Good ole' Aaron). Who do you think could fall and maybe land in our laps at 15.

I think Cutler is the most likely to fall.

Comment

All of the RB's after Bush

Comment

I think some RB's will fall. Cutler will definitely be taken within the top 10, along with Leinart and Young.

The signings of Edge, Jamal Lewis, Marine Mike, and others pushes the RB's back. This is a main reason why we shouldn't draft a RB with our first pick.

Vernon Davis, anyone?

My signature explains the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by RoorRipper
          I think some RB's will fall. Cutler will definitely be taken within the top 10, along with Leinart and Young.

The signings of Edge, Jamal Lewis, Marine Mike, and others pushes the RB's back. This is a main reason why we shouldn't draft a RB with our first pick.

Vernon Davis, anyone?

My signature explains the situation.
          If we were to trade up, I would think it would be for Mario or Vernon Davis.................Bunkley at 15 would be just fine with me. I hope we just keep our two picks and try to get Klofpenstein or Byrd in round two.

Comment

Jimmy Williams is falling pretty fast right now too

Comment

Originally posted by Dub-DeuceKnight
              Jimmy Williams is falling pretty fast right now too
              He's a CB, so he can keep right on falling past the Broncos at #15 and #22 if he fell that far. (And before you talk about the Broncos using him as a safety, nobody drafts safeties in the 1st round if they can help it, they take large CBs who are a little slow and convert them. In 2005 no safety was selected in the 1st round; that's typical).
              sigpic

Comment

Jimmy Williams will be a Safety in the NFL. He's 6'2 1/2 216 pounds and runs a 4.41 fourty. A few months ago he was in the top 8.

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                  It's practically a given that at least one of the top two running backs will be there at our pick, so they shouldn't count as falling players. I think, if anyone we can use falls, it'll be Brodrick Bunkley.
                  I hope so. I think him and Warren could cause major problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel
                    He's a CB, so he can keep right on falling past the Broncos at #15 and #22 if he fell that far. (And before you talk about the Broncos using him as a safety, nobody drafts safeties in the 1st round if they can help it, they take large CBs who are a little slow and convert them. In 2005 no safety was selected in the 1st round; that's typical).
                    It is not typical for a first round to not include a safety. I know you didn't mean that. I agree that not many are drafted in the first round. But it is typical for at least one to be drafted in the first round.

history

2005 none
                    2004 Sean Taylor
                    2003 Troy Palomalu
                    2002 Roy Williams and Ed Reed
                    2001 Adam Archuleta and Derrick Gibson
                    2000 None
                    1999 Antuan Edwards

Comment

Working...
                    X