Clear All
  • cadencesdad
    Starter
    • Dec 2004

Monsanto Pope in green and white

Just read this on KFFL.com

Jets | Pope signed
    Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:30:04 -0800

The New York Jets announced free agent DL Monsanto Pope (Broncos) signed with the New York Jets. Terms of the deal were not disclosed

• hankin22
    Practice Squad
    • Sep 2004

if you go to the Jets website, he is already listed on their roster

sig by Skywalker
    thanks Skywalker

Comment

• bcbronc
      if not me, who?
      • Mar 2005

i wonder what round our comp pick for pope will be in next season? hopefully he makes the probowl...
      "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
        Banned User
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by bcbronc
        i wonder what round our comp pick for pope will be in next season? hopefully he makes the probowl...
        probably the 32nd pick in the 7th round

Comment

• Mat'hir Uth Gan
          Banned User
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bcbronc

As of right now, we won't get a single compensatory selection next season.

Compensatory selections are based on a comparison of Free Agents lost versus Free Agents gained.

Since Monsanto Pope is greatly offset by the acquisition of Kenard Lang, we will get nadda.

Comment

Working...
          X