Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 2: the round of the defensive tackle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 2: the round of the defensive tackle?

here is a little contest for all the draftniks in the house. the reward is one big, fat cp from your's truly. and just so you know, one cp from me is worth exactly one cp.

the way many mocks and rating charts are lining up, there could be a bunch of defensive tackles taken in round 2. so the contest is for you to predict how many and name them. they must be taken IN round 2 only. any and all correct answers will be rewarded.

you do not have to correctly predict which team takes who, but if you do, you shall recieve bonus bragging points (aka bbp's).
    "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

four-- john mccargo, rod wright, claude wroten and babatunde oshinowo. . . i'd like to say gabe watson, but i bet some sucka will take a chance on his lazy ass in the 1st, and regret it. . . if not one of my four will probably go in the 1st, but WTH. . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

1st Round

Haloti Ngata
      Brodrick Bunkley
      Gabe Watson

2nd Round

Rodrique Wright
      Claude Wroten
      Kyle Williams
      Jonathan Lewis
      John McCargo

3rd Round

Babatunde Oshinowo
      Jesse Mahelona
      Dusty Dvoracek
      Orien Harris

Comment

6, McCargo, Wroten, Mahelona, Wright, K. Williams, Lewis
        Blet

Comment

mug, 2 questions

did you put those guys out in the order you think they will go?

and who do you think is going to take watson in the 1st?
          "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by bcbronc
            did you put those guys out in the order you think they will go?

and who do you think is going to take watson in the 1st?

No, not in the order I think they will go. Though the 1st rounders are.

I think the Bengals will take him unless they sign Grady Jackson, and possibly even then.

Comment

Working...
            X