Okay, here's the plan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXBRONC
    I know I'm going to sound like a broken record, but I just can't help myself. I think we are still way better off if keep two number ones rather than one. Davis might be great talent there are several other TEs in this draft that could also turn out to be very good Pope and Byrd come to mind.

For me it still comes down to I like having more picks rather than less, and in a deep draft like this one we stand very good chance of picking that can helps reach the ultimate goal.

!!!!! ding ding ding

Comment

Walker

I say we offer Green Bay our second or third for Walker, whatever it takes to get him. Then we don't have to use any of our first round picks on receivers, and instead can target d-line and runningback with the first two picks.

We don't need Moulds. It would be like having two Rods, and what we need is Rod (at his age) to be our number 2, not our number one.

This draft is deep at TE, and I'd hate to trade both number 1's for Davis. I'd rather reach for Fasano in the second then give up both 1's for Davis.

The only player I'd even think about packaging both 1's for would be Mario. If we could do that I would. Nobody else IMO is worth it.
      Lway

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        Where do we get the money for this plan?
        Originally posted by jav
        Summing up of a number of the ideas being proposed around the forum, here is our new plan of action:
        silly benny......
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X