Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete First Round

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Complete First Round

    Sorry if there are already a dozen but I couldnt find any. Id like to see what everyone elses predictions for the first round are. I know some of my picks are nuts but I like the way it pans out. And this is Barring any trades. Im sure it will look nothing like this

    1 Houston Texans 2-14- D'Brickashaw Ferguson
    2 New Orleans Saints 3-13 Mario Williams, NC St. DE
    3 Tennessee Titans 4-12 Matt Leinhart, QB, USC
    4 New York Jets 4-12 Reggie Bush, RB, USC
    5 Green Bay Packers 4-12 A.J. Hawk, LB, Ohio St.
    6 San Francisco 49ers 4-12 Vernon Davis, TE, Maryland
    7 Oakland Raiders 4-12 Jay Cutler, QB, Vanderbilt
    8 Buffalo Bills 5-11 Vince Young, QB, Texas
    9 Detroit Lions 5-11 Michael Huff, CB/S, Texas
    10 Arizona Cardinals 5-11 Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon
    11 St. Louis Rams 6-10 Jimmy Williams, CB/S, VT
    12 Cleveland Browns 6-10 Kamerion Wimbley, DE/LB, FSU
    13 Baltimore Ravens 6-10 Winston Justice, OT, USC
    14 Philadelphia Eagles 6-10 Broderick Bunkely, DT, FSU
    15 Denver Broncos (from Atlanta Falcons) 8-8 Chad Jackson, WR, Florida
    16 Miami Dolphins 9-7 Donte Witner, S, OSU
    17 Minnesota Vikings 9-7 LenDale White, RB, USC
    18 Dallas Cowboys 9-7 Ernie Sims, LB, FSU
    19 San Diego Chargers 9-7 Tye Hill, CB, Clemson
    20 Kansas City Chiefs 10-6 Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, BC
    21 New England Patriots 10-6 Deangelo Williams, RB, Memphis
    22 Denver Broncos (from Washington Redskins) 10-6 Laurence Maroney, RB, Minnesota
    23 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11-5 Chad Greenway, LB, IA
    24 Cincinnati Bengals 11-5 Leonard Pope, TE, GA
    25 New York Giants 11-5 Bobby Carpenter, LB, OSU
    26 Chicago Bears 11-5 Ashton Youboty, CB, OSU
    27 Carolina Panthers 11-5 Marcedes Lewis, TE, UCLA
    28 Jacksonville Jaguars 12-4 Joseph Addai, LSU, RB
    29 New York Jets (from Denver Broncos through Atlanta Falcons) Tamba Hali, DE, Penn St.
    30 Indianapolis Colts Brian Calhoun, Wisconsin, RB
    31 Seattle Seahawks Darryl Tapp, DE, VT
    32 Pittsburgh Steelers Santonio Holmes, WR, OSU
    Last edited by dabreeze1984; 03-30-2006, 03:59 PM.

  • #2
    Wow, so not only do you have Reggie Bush not going at #1, you have him out of the first round entirely?

    Excuse me while I ignore the rest of your mock.

    Comment


    • #3
      LOL no Reggie Bush. hahahah
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Ooooopppppsssss!!!!

        You may want to pencil Reggie Bush in somewhere around, oh I don't know, maybe the top of your mock.

        Comment


        • #5
          Lol regardless of a teams needs, nobody can pass up a talent such as Reggie.

          Comment


          • #6
            I think this is based on the prediction that Reggie Bush will be arrested in the next few days for assault. It was deemed he broke too many ankles while running at USC.

            Comment


            • #7
              wheres bush? who are the bills taking? cuz according to your mock, no one

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by broncos74310
                wheres bush? who are the bills taking? cuz according to your mock, no one
                They'll still be holding the card deciding who to pick while the other teams go ahead of them. Then when round 5 rolls around, they'll finally have decided on Reggie Bush, but then Denver trades up ahead of them to take Bush in the 5th round, so they'll settle on Marcus Vick.
                "This is a terrible thread and I've negged the OP." -CoryWinget81
                "If the ACL is torn ... Von will in fact miss next year as well." -PFM2013

                Comment


                • #9
                  Worst. Mock. Ever.

                  No Reggie Bush?


                  sigpic

                  Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                  There are three things you can expect in life:

                  1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    READ the title i am finishing it today, you jerks. If you guys would like, i could teach you to read

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      No one reads titles....lol...y post it? And i take it u meant (trade with Texans) not jets, next to NY Jets! no?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Champ.24
                        No one reads titles....lol...y post it? And i take it u meant (trade with Texans) not jets, next to NY Jets! no?
                        Well there you go ya schmuck its all fixed for your reading pleasure

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Reggie Bush #4?

                          D-Brick #1?

                          Chad Jackson first WR taken?

                          Quit hangin with Randy and Ricky
                          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                          ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GridironChamp
                            Reggie Bush #4?

                            D-Brick #1?

                            Chad Jackson first WR taken?

                            Quit hangin with Randy and Ricky
                            Barring trades thats what i said, But what reciever would be over Jackson

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dabreeze1984
                              Sorry if there are already a dozen but I couldnt find any. Id like to see what everyone elses predictions for the first round are. I know some of my picks are nuts but I like the way it pans out. And this is Barring any trades. Im sure it will look nothing like this

                              1 Houston Texans 2-14- D'Brickashaw Ferguson
                              2 New Orleans Saints 3-13 Mario Williams, NC St. DE
                              3 Tennessee Titans 4-12 Matt Leinhart, QB, USC
                              4 New York Jets 4-12 Reggie Bush, RB, USC
                              5 Green Bay Packers 4-12 A.J. Hawk, LB, Ohio St.
                              6 San Francisco 49ers 4-12 Vernon Davis, TE, Maryland
                              7 Oakland Raiders 4-12 Jay Cutler, QB, Vanderbilt
                              8 Buffalo Bills 5-11 Vince Young, QB, Texas
                              9 Detroit Lions 5-11 Michael Huff, CB/S, Texas
                              10 Arizona Cardinals 5-11 Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon
                              11 St. Louis Rams 6-10 Jimmy Williams, CB/S, VT
                              12 Cleveland Browns 6-10 Kamerion Wimbley, DE/LB, FSU
                              13 Baltimore Ravens 6-10 Winston Justice, OT, USC
                              14 Philadelphia Eagles 6-10 Broderick Bunkely, DT, FSU
                              15 Denver Broncos (from Atlanta Falcons) 8-8 Chad Jackson, WR, Florida
                              16 Miami Dolphins 9-7 Donte Witner, S, OSU
                              17 Minnesota Vikings 9-7 LenDale White, RB, USC
                              18 Dallas Cowboys 9-7 Ernie Sims, LB, FSU
                              19 San Diego Chargers 9-7 Tye Hill, CB, Clemson
                              20 Kansas City Chiefs 10-6 Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, BC
                              21 New England Patriots 10-6 Deangelo Williams, RB, Memphis
                              22 Denver Broncos (from Washington Redskins) 10-6 Laurence Maroney, RB, Minnesota
                              23 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11-5 Chad Greenway, LB, IA
                              24 Cincinnati Bengals 11-5 Leonard Pope, TE, GA
                              25 New York Giants 11-5 Bobby Carpenter, LB, OSU
                              26 Chicago Bears 11-5 Ashton Youboty, CB, OSU
                              27 Carolina Panthers 11-5 Marcedes Lewis, TE, UCLA
                              28 Jacksonville Jaguars 12-4 Joseph Addai, LSU, RB
                              29 New York Jets (from Denver Broncos through Atlanta Falcons) Tamba Hali, DE, Penn St.
                              30 Indianapolis Colts Brian Calhoun, Wisconsin, RB
                              31 Seattle Seahawks Darryl Tapp, DE, VT
                              32 Pittsburgh Steelers Santonio Holmes, WR, OSU
                              ! you had chad jackson going to the broncos instead of holmes?!?!?!!?! your crazy! oh and a heads up.....the titans could probobaly use a QB, volek wants out and mcnair isnt getting younger

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X