Complete First Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dabreeze1984
    I was going to make my mock as goes the texans and jets trading picks, but then decided to go with it barring any trades so I was going to start over and put all the players back in their original spots but I got tired, so I made the title as "I messed up I will finish on thursday." So then I woke up ate a bagel had some juice, took a poop, watched some cold pizza then decided to change it before there was any confusion, but I guess some people dont read everything, and thats ok I understand its better to get to the meat of a subject than to read it all.
    The reason for confusion is that when you edit a title, the thread title doesn't change. So when you edited the title, the thread title didn't change so people coming in were thinking this is your complete first round. A lot of people don't read the titles of threadstarters because the title of the thread is usually the title of the post.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Some confusion that could have been avoided with a little observation, but i do understand, I just really dont understand how anyone thought that I would leave Bush out, I know he wasnt there but I would have started to look around for some clues as to why he wasnt. I mean come on some of my selections might be nuts but the Bushster was crazy this year

Comment

Working...
      X