Moulds Signs With Texans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moulds Signs With Texans!

NFL total access is reporting that Moulds has reached an agreement with the Houston Texans, but they have yet to figure out the compensation for the trade.

This is what I've heard. I've also heard that Philly is the only other team that has permission to make a trade with the bills other than Houston.

So far it seems that Moulds will not be in a Bronco uniform next year.

It appears that he will be wearing a Texans uniform.
    "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

good pickup for kub, they needed someone opposite johnson

Comment

Originally posted by WhatWould#7Do
      NFL total access is reporting that Moulds has reached an agreement with the Houston Texans, but they have yet to figure out the compensation for the trade.

This is what I've heard. I've also heard that Philly is the only other team that has permission to make a trade with the bills other than Houston.

if this is true, which most likely it is, theyre really beefing up on Offense, and its not bad that they are because they have good potential with Carr (assuming they dont draft a QB), whichever RB they use in Bush or Davis, then Johnson and Moulds? wow if this actually happened, why not get D'Brick instead of Bush? i know hes a great talent but they really need offensive line help, if they can get a good O-Line going, they actually might be a force this year....

Comment

He hasnt been traded yet. Philly is still in it evidently. Its a situation like how ATL had reached an agreement contract wise with Abraham, but it took a while before Jets agreed on what compensation they woudl receive. He may end up with either still.

Comment

yeah, my post got ahead of itself but as well its also just at the moment assuming the trade happens thats what the team would look like

Comment

I was in a hurry to type it b/c I wanted to be the first to post it.
            "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Comment

If true...

Good for Moulds, Good for Houston, and Good for the Broncos.... can't see why nyone would cry about this. He will probably get more money there than we should spend on a WR, we already have one Rod Smith, we don't need another one.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Sounds like Moulds is going to get alot of downfield workouts!

Originally posted by WhatWould#7Do

Big Deal! I like Eric Moulds...but I didn't want any of the 3 old men, TO, KJ or Moulds in Denver....they're short-term solutions. Besides....all he's going to do in Houston is run downfield....then run back to the huddle....then run downfield....then run back to the hudddle.....then run downfield....then run off to the sideline.....Carr's on his back more than a $2 hooker.....they need to forget about Reggie Bush and blow everyone away and take D'Brickshaw...it's not the sexy pick but it's the right one.
                MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!

Comment

Houston has nice skill players but they forgot about one of the fundamentals of football. THE OFFENSIVE LINE. Damn they are stooopid.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
                    Houston has nice skill players but they forgot about one of the fundamentals of football. THE OFFENSIVE LINE. Damn they are stooopid.
                    so it seems, but there could be a chance they pass on Bush and take D'Brick, which puts them wayyyyyyyyyy much better than they were last year in that department

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                      so it seems, but there could be a chance they pass on Bush and take D'Brick, which puts them wayyyyyyyyyy much better than they were last year in that department
                      Thats what they should do, but with the politics of the draft i bet they will end up with Bush. Youre right, they would be alot better with Brick, but imagine them with Brick and extra picks if they traded down and still got him.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
                        Thats what they should do, but with the politics of the draft i bet they will end up with Bush. Youre right, they would be alot better with Brick, but imagine them with Brick and extra picks if they traded down and still got him.
                        I bet the Jets would be more than happy to trade one of their extra first rounders, to move up to #1 and take Bush, then Houston could probably still get D-Brick at #4, that would make sense for everyone.

Hou, needs a line, and NYJ needs a running back.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
                          I bet the Jets would be more than happy to trade one of their extra first rounders, to move up to #1 and take Bush, then Houston could probably still get D-Brick at #4, that would make sense for everyone.

Hou, needs a line, and NYJ needs a running back.
                          your all right, yay

Comment

Thank God now we can put him out of our wish list. No more threads about him.

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                              With each passing day, I become more and more surprised that this trade hasn't happened already.
                              It's crazy isn't it... Maybe Kubes doesn't think d-brick lasts 'till #4? Maybe he just wants to see how bad they want Bush? Maybe they'll sell the farm for the "greatest RB prospect in years"?

You never know what these guys are thinking, but I would do that trade in a heartbeat... guess that's why I am punching keys on a keyboard and they are making millions...

Comment

Working...
                              X