Trade ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade ??

Has anyone else heard the rumor that shanny will trade pick #15 for Javon Walker ????
    As much as we may need some WR help, I would much rather see Denver pick up a decent younger star with that pick, or possibly trading picks 15 and 22 to move up higher, say with New Orleans ???
    sigpic

NOT 15 FOR JAVON!!! a forth this year and a conditional pick next year depending on his playing time and production.
    sigpic

Comment

whew... Gald to hear that. Someone at work last night told me it was for the #15 pick. I didn't think shanny was that desperate !!!
      sigpic

Comment

couldn't agree more

i think it would be foolish not to try and trade up the draft to try to get a great player like Mario Williams.

Comment

this thread makes me want to PUKE.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Canfield
            Has anyone else heard the rumor that shanny will trade pick #15 for Javon Walker ????
            As much as we may need some WR help, I would much rather see Denver pick up a decent younger star with that pick, or possibly trading picks 15 and 22 to move up higher, say with New Orleans ???
            I agree with you. I would not trade a 1st round pick for a guy coming off of knee surgery.

I just say keep our picks and draft a DE and TE or WR IMHO.
            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Good luck with that Packers fan...

Comment

Yup....

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
                this thread makes me want to PUKE.

especially when jerkoffs start spewing....It would be foolish not to trade up to get Mario Williams.....sure why not....let's package together #15, #22, #61, all of our 4 rounder....and you're siser....wait...that may be a deal breaker...forget your sister...and maybe we could get an offer for a reach-around. Jackass!
                MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!

Comment

I wouldn't mind giving up a first pick for Walker, he is only 26. I would rather trade for somone proven than draft sombody it would take 2 or 3 years to develope. I would rather give up the #22 pick instead of #15 though

Comment

trade the second rounder fo walker. if this wont work, trade 22 and 15 to detroit for 9 andone of their receivers.

Comment

Working...
                    X