Hairy Football God Mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairy Football God Mother

If the Hairy football God Mother came down and said, "Denver, you can have your pick of any player in this years draft, who would you like to draft?" So who would be the one player you would like to see Denver get. Remember ANY player

Originally posted by dabreeze1984
    If the Hairy football God Mother came down and said, "Denver, you can have your pick of any player in this years draft, who would you like to draft?" So who would be the one player you would like to see Denver get. Remember ANY player
    Mario Williams. DE is more important than TE so he gets the slight advantage over Vernon Davis.

Comment

I agree Mario Williams, he can be our impact D lineman. Which we are currently lacking. Our playmaking Defenders are Al Wilson, Champ Bailey, John Lynch, and Ian Gold. None of them r d-linemen, none of them get 10 sacks each year. We need to adress that problem.
      "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Comment

Well Hairy Godmother,

I'll take Reggie Bush. I know, I know, I'm really going out on a limb here... But can you imagine what Shanny could do with this guy in the backfield/slot. Plus he could get spelled by Dayne and Bell so he could stay healthy in theory.

Anyone see the irony here??

Bush from the Hairy Godmother

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
          Well Hairy Godmother,

I'll take Reggie Bush. I know, I know, I'm really going out on a limb here... But can you imagine what Shanny could do with this guy in the backfield/slot. Plus he could get spelled by Dayne and Bell so he could stay healthy in theory.

Anyone see the irony here??

Bush from the Hairy Godmother
          HAHAHA

Comment

Hairy football Godmother

Comment

Working...
            X