Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Like Fasano

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos Like Fasano

    Rumor has it Anthony Fasano is the TE of choice for the Broncos...

    Don't be suprised if he is the choice with the second round pick if still available...

  • #2
    Woo hoo Fasano!!!!!

    ND 4 LIFE

    Great blocker he just needs to work on those catches.

    Comment


    • #3
      You got a link or sumthin?
      Darrent Williams 1982-2007

      27

      Damien Nash 1982-2007

      29

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MindField
        Rumor has it Anthony Fasano is the TE of choice for the Broncos...

        Don't be suprised if he is the choice with the second round pick if still available...

        That would be a great pick. He's one of the three I'd like to see us draft in the 2nd round.
        ...............................................

        Comment


        • #5
          for the idiots like me, can any privide height, weight, 40 time, as i am to dumb and lazy. but if i do find it i will post it. he he
          So far:
          FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
          1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

          Comment


          • #6
            Cool, I watched him play alot for ND this year. Made some big plays. He'd be a good fit for sure.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Rumor has it that Denver likes Reggie Bush. If available, they will select him.

              Sorry, no source...

              Comment


              • #8
                You'll have to dig because no one cares....

                Originally posted by underrated29
                for the idiots like me, can any privide height, weight, 40 time, as i am to dumb and lazy. but if i do find it i will post it. he he
                You dont' need to know any of the above.....He's a run of the mill blocking TE. He can catch the ball if no one is around him. Can't run seam routes which makes him virtually worthless as a pass catching TE. He's an excellent blocker and that's his only upside. He's slow....and his route running is terrible, mainly because he doesn't have breakaway speed so you can cover him with a LB. Basically he's a waste of a pick for the Bronco's as Stephen Alexander is a better fit at TE than Fasano...and he's average at best.
                MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by WABronco
                  Rumor has it that Denver likes Reggie Bush. If available, they will select him.

                  Sorry, no source...
                  Cool, I watched him play alot for USC this year. Made some big plays. He'd be a good fit for sure.



                  I can play the sarcasm game too
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by underrated29
                    for the idiots like me, can any privide height, weight, 40 time, as i am to dumb and lazy. but if i do find it i will post it. he he
                    6'5'' 255.................doesn't give 40 time.
                    ...............................................

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by HolyDiver
                      6'5'' 255.................doesn't give 40 time.
                      4.7, 'round there...

                      He may be a bit of a reach in the second round. But, I guess if Shanny wants him then he'll have to take him there...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        thanks irish

                        holy good lookin out.
                        So far:
                        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by WABronco
                          4.7, 'round there...

                          He may be a bit of a reach in the second round. But, I guess if Shanny wants him then he'll have to take him there...
                          Brings up a good point. A player may be a reach, but it may also be the last chance we would have to draft that player. Puts the whole reach phrase into perspective.
                          ...............................................

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by HolyDiver
                            Brings up a good point. A player may be a reach, but it may also be the last chance we would have to draft that player. Puts the whole reach phrase into perspective.
                            Maurice Clarett is the perfect example of this. A reach for a first day pick, but the Broncos knew he'd be off the board by the time their next pick in the sixth round rolled around.

                            As for Fasano, I don't feel like he can make much of an impact next year. He just has too many gaping holes in his game to help much.
                            A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

                            So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Even If That Player Was Vernon Davis!

                              Originally posted by PsychoChicken
                              Maurice Clarett is the perfect example of this. A reach for a first day pick, but the Broncos knew he'd be off the board by the time their next pick in the sixth round rolled around.

                              As for Fasano, I don't feel like he can make much of an impact next year. He just has too many gaping holes in his game to help much.

                              C'mon...now be honest....if they wind up with Vernon Davis...would you really be that upset....
                              MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X