No announcement yet.

To draft V. Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no way we could get the number 9 pick without trading one of our first rounders.

That would be amazing if we could! Unless we had to give up DJ, Wilson, or Bailey. It won't happen!

Maybe Detroit really wants another WR and instead of drafting another one with their first pick they will just trade us the #9 pick for Ashley Lelie. JK!

Comment

Veron will get passed SF they have Eric Johnson he wastheir leading Reicver in 2003and 2004 i think he is soo good. Just veryunderatted.

Comment

Exactly...

Originally posted by P-NUT33
        Veron will get passed SF they have Eric Johnson he wastheir leading Reicver in 2003and 2004 i think he is soo good. Just veryunderatted.
        Right now I have Vernon Davis going 10 or 11. The Cardinals needs a TE...but they also need a QB. I don't see Vernon making it past the Ram's though...they'd take him there...although a pass catching TE really doesn't fit their formal mold...but new coach new system. Trading up to #9 or #10 with the #15 #61 and a 2007 #5 would do exactly what we need....Detroit get's the most mileage out of the deal with the positions they're looking to fill.
        MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!

Comment

I say we trade for him.
          The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

It would be awesome....

Originally posted by Dry Kill Logic
            I say we trade for him.
            I've said it before...tradeup and Draft Vernon @ #9....then turn around with #22 and take a DE. Forget about #61....take two top 25 players in the country that can play immediately and make an impact. A TE that can run a 4.3 40 is a WR....a really big one. So it address' the TE need and the extra receiver need at the same time. Then take a premier DE/DT/RB....The current depth at Dline has me thinking that they're not going to address that in the draft....I dunno it just seems that they've commited to pluggin Lang in and going with their current line...so a RB like Maroney or DeAngelo at #22 is not far fetched...although completely out of character. If they take Davis and a DE though they'd be immediate impact players and only help. There's no downside.
            MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!

Comment

Originally posted by IRISHIDIOT
              I've said it before...tradeup and Draft Vernon @ #9....then turn around with #22 and take a DE. Forget about #61....take two top 25 players in the country that can play immediately and make an impact. A TE that can run a 4.3 40 is a WR....a really big one. So it address' the TE need and the extra receiver need at the same time. Then take a premier DE/DT/RB....The current depth at Dline has me thinking that they're not going to address that in the draft....I dunno it just seems that they've commited to pluggin Lang in and going with their current line...so a RB like Maroney or DeAngelo at #22 is not far fetched...although completely out of character. If they take Davis and a DE though they'd be immediate impact players and only help. There's no downside.
              I agree with your scenario, lets just hope Vernon makes it to #9.

With players like Winston putting on a spectacle, it increases the chances of him slipping a couple spots, just due to team need.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Working...
              X