Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shanny has a little plan for white!? maybe!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanny has a little plan for white!? maybe!?

ok i was reading all about how Lendale White has just been falling down draft boards. I also read that White had dinner with some members of the broncos! Now he comes my crazy idea! Shanny does not want to draft a RB with the 15th pick, he wants a DT,DE or WR i think it will prolly be Chad Jackson! BUT shanny really wants Lendale but does not think he will be there at #22, he thinks Minnesota or New England might take him. Or if White had a great workout he would even be taken at #14 by philly. So because White has actually said "he wants to be a bronco" and shanny wants him to be a bronco, they come up with this plan that White does not so anything to really impress scouts doesnt run a 40 and actually puts on some pounds! that way White will fall to later in the first round BUT instead he would still be there for us to take at #22!? what are your thoughts!?

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

You're An Idiot

Originally posted by Caliraiderhater
    ok i was reading all about how Lendale White has just been falling down draft boards. I also read that White had dinner with some members of the broncos! Now he comes my crazy idea! Shanny does not want to draft a RB with the 15th pick, he wants a DT,DE or WR i think it will prolly be Chad Jackson! BUT shanny really wants Lendale but does not think he will be there at #22, he thinks Minnesota or New England might take him. Or if White had a great workout he would even be taken at #14 by philly. So because White has actually said "he wants to be a bronco" and shanny wants him to be a bronco, they come up with this plan that White does not so anything to really impress scouts doesnt run a 40 and actually puts on some pounds! that way White will fall to later in the first round BUT instead he would still be there for us to take at #22!? what are your thoughts!?

You asked for my thoughts and I can comfortably say....You're an Idiot. Now grab your bottom lip and pull it over your head so we don't have to listen to you spew this garbage ever again.
    MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!

Comment

Chill out man it was just an idea! and not only that i said it was a "crazy idea" NOT a good idea!

sigpic

Comment

Why are you complaining?

Originally posted by Caliraiderhater
        Chill out man it was just an idea! and not only that i said it was a "crazy idea" NOT a good idea!

You asked for our thoughts....so don't get bent when you get called out for a stupid post.
        MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!

Comment

Originally posted by IRISHIDIOT
          You asked for my thoughts and I can comfortably say....You're an Idiot. Now grab your bottom lip and pull it over your head so we don't have to listen to you spew this garbage ever again.
          Ouch man, a bit much I think. Youre right there is no chance of this being remotely correct, but no need to go overboard.

Comment

That was way over done. There is no need to post like that Irish.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

i hear the faint sound of the X files theme song.

Comment

Maybe we should pickup Chukwurah in the later rounds huh Irish?

Comment

Originally posted by Casper Bronco

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casper Bronco

I don't get it, but I wish I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                      I don't get it, but I wish I did.

so did I lol

Irish that was alittle harsh...we all have crazy ideas sometimes.
                      sigpic

Comment

You don't draft a 3rd down or spot DE. If you're going to take a flyer on a DE you get an everydown DE...otherwise you'll get better value in later rounds.
                        This is what he said about Chukwurah in a different thread

Comment

"NFL | Team telling White they will draft him
                          Tue, 4 Apr 2006 18:52:09 -0700

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports there are some behind-the-scenes talk of USC RB LenDale White not slipping in the NFL Draft as some stories have gone since his poor performance at his Pro Day workout Sunday, April 2. One team drafting in the 20s recently encouraged White not to run before the NFL Draft so it can pounce on him with its selection in the first round. Another team in the mid-teens already has told White it plans on drafting him.

--------------------

It's something Shanny would do -- Tell a player not to run a 40 so we can nab him. And if you think about it, would John Fox really say that to him? He's the only coach that has a team need for RB in the 20s besides US... And think about it people, I'm sure Fox knows Shanny has intrest in LenDale, and with the Clarett situation, Shanny would still take LenDale at #22 despite the fact that he doesn't the 40 time, because Shanny feels that they're overrated.

Also, don't forget that LenDale met with Denver for dinner on Sunday night, I bet we said that to him in the conversation, and that's who we're going to take a #22 if he's avalible."

How about them apples IRISH, and my idea was before i ever read this!
                          sigpic

Comment

For some odd reason, I believe this theory

Comment

now that i think about it why would this not be possible! White has made it very clear threw the media and at the combine that he wants to be a bronco! Shanny i believe would love to have this guy in our system. So White would lower his draft stock just a little bit so we have a better chance of landing him at #22. and if he gets drafted before us at like #17 minnisota or #21 New England well then good for him and he will get just a little bit more money! its actually not as crazy as i first thought.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X