Schefter says...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West
    I bad 40 time such as 4.7 would literally kill his draft stock. His stock would fall all the way down to a 3rd round pick, yes that far. If he runs under a 4.6(4.59 and under) he is in good shape to be a 14-21 pick.
    He's not a guy that will take it 80 yards for a score. He's a smash mouth, 3rd and short converter, touchdown scoring back. Actually, exactly the type of back the Broncos need. He will keep a drive alive. ................... TD ran 4.7's by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by HolyDiver
      He's not a guy that will take it 80 yards for a score. He's a smash mouth, 3rd and short converter, touchdown scoring back. Actually, exactly the type of back the Broncos need. He will keep a drive alive. ................... TD ran 4.7's by the way.
      TD wasnt fat though. Lendale needs to get in shape if he wants to be productive on the nfl level. I'm very disappointed in Lendale, I was just getting on the draft Lendale bandwagon. Now if we get a back early I hope it's Maroney.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
        TD wasnt fat though. Lendale needs to get in shape if he wants to be productive on the nfl level. I'm very disappointed in Lendale, I was just getting on the draft Lendale bandwagon. Now if we get a back early I hope it's Maroney.
        The only back I would be OK with at 15 is D Williams, and even that might be a reach depending on whos available.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
          The only back I would be OK with at 15 is D Williams, and even that might be a reach depending on whos available.
          I read somewhere that D Williams has had multiple injuries. That's why I havent been very high on him. If injuries arent in the equation than I wouldnt care which back we took. The only players I really would like to draft are gonna go before we pick, so I just hope that Shanny does what he did last year.

Comment

Working...
          X