Just another crazy drunk idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another crazy drunk idea

I think that we should trade our 22nd overall, I was thinking for picks in this years draft. But how about these apples, we do the same thing we did this year as last. Trade our first rounder for another first and a 4th for 5th or whatever we got last year maybe to a team like the bills, they should be pretty low on the draft board nexxt year. Then we would have 2 picks to work with in next years draft like we did this year but there is this guy, Brady Quinn, maybe youve heard of him, im not saying dump Plummer he still as years left on his contract but Quinn, under Weiss, from ND you gotta love this guy. Maybe im just drunk, who knows

Originally posted by dabreeze1984
    I think that we should trade our 22nd overall, I was thinking for picks in this years draft. But how about these apples, we do the same thing we did this year as last. Trade our first rounder for another first and a 4th for 5th or whatever we got last year maybe to a team like the bills, they should be pretty low on the draft board nexxt year. Then we would have 2 picks to work with in next years draft like we did this year but there is this guy, Brady Quinn, maybe youve heard of him, im not saying dump Plummer he still as years left on his contract but Quinn, under Weiss, from ND you gotta love this guy. Maybe im just drunk, who knows
    Heck I wish I could get drunk right now, and I'm at CU! Got too much to do right now...and you guys keep distracting me! I think this might be too risky, the Bills Defense will be largely upgraded with the return of Takeo Spikes, and if McGinist decides he wants to play good, they could contend for a wildcard like the Redskins.

I like the thinking, but I just see it as too risky. So have another one for me (and make sure you put it on Top's tab!)

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
      Heck I wish I could get drunk right now, and I'm at CU! Got too much to do right now...and you guys keep distracting me! I think this might be too risky, the Bills Defense will be largely upgraded with the return of Takeo Spikes, and if McGinist decides he wants to play good, they could contend for a wildcard like the Redskins.

I like the thinking, but I just see it as too risky. So have another one for me (and make sure you put it on Top's tab!)
      I HEARD THAT!

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
        I HEARD THAT!

-----
        CRAP! (heads for bathroom window)

Comment

Niners would be a good one to trade with.
          Broncos forever!! :clap:
          \

Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

:wave:

Comment

the Niners,saints,jets or the packers would all be great! i think the titans will have a more decent year this year, i agree that i think buffalo D will help them win games like Chicago's did. I think Huston will do better the raiders would never make that trade with us and well Detroit and Arizona will have decent years as well!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and im a little drunk too! so here is a round for us!
            sigpic

Comment

Stop Drinking!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                Stop Drinking!!!
                Hey its not me this time! An innocent CU student with no drinking problem?

Man, I need some sleep, not beer. but you guys are too fun not to chat with!

Comment

Here is the problem with your philosophy, the teams that will want to trade the first rounder next year would be teams that think they are close, not teams that are rebuilding. You have chosen to list teams that will likely be in rebuilding mode. Teams that might be open to something like this would include the Chargers, Cowboys, Redskins, etc....

Comment

I actually dont even remember making this thread, but I like my thinking. I do like the idea of trading with the 9ers maybe a package deal with our 22nd for there next years first and 4th or 5th this year. I can dig that<---------feels bad this morning

Comment

I actually dont even remember making this thread....

Yikes. Cut back on that, dude. Enjoy the buzz, but don't obliterate yourself.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                      X