Open To Everyone....(Prizes Awarded)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RazR
    They didn't draft Cutler, but they traded away the pick it TOOK to get Cutler. I understand where u are coming from, I just don't agree with the logic behind it.
    Yes that is true that Cutler went that pick but is he on that team? Did the St Louis Rams draft him? No they didn't.

Alright, I give up. The fact of the matter is is that their not changing the rules so what the heck. No more arguing.

Comment

They didn't draft Cutler, but they traded away the pick it TOOK to get Cutler. I understand where u are coming from, I just don't agree with the logic behind it.
      Yes that is true that Cutler went that pick but is he on that team? Did the St Louis Rams draft him? No they didn't.

Alright, I give up. The fact of the matter is is that their not changing the rules so what the heck. No more arguing.

Comment

Comment

• West I greatly agree with you but we can argue when 7N7E7 comes back. Either way we'd still loose I think. But would that be fair to RTB7 and Razr?
          MMA News
          MMA News 247

Comment

• Originally posted by champbronc2
            West I greatly agree with you but we can argue when 7N7E7 comes back. Either way we'd still loose I think. But would that be fair to RTB7 and Razr?
            Folk 7N7E7 isn't coming back for 6 months. But would it be fair to them? HOW ABOUT ME?!

Comment

• Originally posted by West
              Folk 7N7E7 isn't coming back for 6 months. But would it be fair to them? HOW ABOUT ME?!
              OK... sorry...???
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

Comment

• I have been watching this thread devlop and well I want to know who won....Champ....if 7Nalder7Elway7 left you i charge shouldn't you also be finding out who the winner is...he left u in charge so shouldn't it be up to you to change the rules if need be?

Comment

• Originally posted by DenBroncFan4LIF
                  I have been watching this thread devlop and well I want to know who won....Champ....if 7Nalder7Elway7 left you i charge shouldn't you also be finding out who the winner is...he left u in charge so shouldn't it be up to you to change the rules if need be?

You cant change the rules AFTER the game is over

Rules are put in place at teh beginning so everyone is on the same page when it comes to making your guesses - you make your decisions based on how the game is played - not on how you would LIKE the game to be played

Comment

• Originally posted by DenBroncFan4LIF
                    I have been watching this thread devlop and well I want to know who won....Champ....if 7Nalder7Elway7 left you i charge shouldn't you also be finding out who the winner is...he left u in charge so shouldn't it be up to you to change the rules if need be?
                    Razr won the WHOLE competition and got thwe most picks correct.

And actually I can't change the rules because 7N7E7 might not be OK with them. I'll explain more in depth if you need me to.
                    MMA News
                    MMA News 247

Comment

Working...
                    X