Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really am concerned....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I really am concerned....

    .....that we're going to draft LenDale White at #15.

    Why?

    Because.....

    Shanny is stubborn.
    He apparently likes LenDale.
    He is not afraid to reach, considering we could probably get LenDale at 22.
    He is rumored to want a big back again.

    It's not that I'm against LenDale, but I don't think we need him at 15 when we could get him at 22. And frankly, I'd prefer both DeAngelo and Maroney over him in personal opinion. I think DeAngelo will slide due to RB need, possibly far unless someone trades up, and someone will get a steal who will have a great career.

    I sure hope it's all a pre-draft smokescreen, but I'm starting to believe we'll here........ With the 15th pick, the Denver Broncos select...... LenDale White, Running Back, University of Southern California.

  • #2
    I wouldn't be surprised if Shanahan went out and drafted him at #15. After all, it's probably like a bonus pick to him considering we have 2 first round picks.

    Comment


    • #3
      Same here, I've considered the possibility, and it just scares the hell out of me.
      A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

      So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

      Comment


      • #4
        just stop you guys, you're freakin' me out!! as if i hadn't already been thinking the same thing. . .


        think we can get a special teams demon at #22?

        Officially Objectified by the GPA

        rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
          I wouldn't be surprised if Shanahan went out and drafted him at #15. After all, it's probably like a bonus pick to him considering we have 2 first round picks.
          I really hope he doesen't treat this like last year's compensatory selection.
          You've got to know when to sack em...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NASurfer
            I really hope he doesen't treat this like last year's compensatory selection.
            The one where he chose Domonique Foxworth?
            A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

            So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PsychoChicken
              The one where he chose Domonique Foxworth?


              wasn't clarett the comp pick? he was the last pick in the round. . . .


              EDIT: or did we have two comp picks in the 3rd last year?
              Officially Objectified by the GPA

              rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Man, if that happens... I'll be estatic
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dogfish
                  wasn't clarett the comp pick? he was the last pick in the round. . . .


                  EDIT: or did we have two comp picks in the 3rd last year?
                  We had two last year. I'd say Foxworth was the better one between the two....
                  A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

                  So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PsychoChicken
                    We had two last year. I'd say Foxworth was the better one between the two....


                    hard to argue otherwise!

                    Officially Objectified by the GPA

                    rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jletourneau
                      .....that we're going to draft LenDale White at #15.

                      Why?

                      Because.....

                      Shanny is stubborn.
                      He apparently likes LenDale.
                      He is not afraid to reach, considering we could probably get LenDale at 22.
                      He is rumored to want a big back again.

                      It's not that I'm against LenDale, but I don't think we need him at 15 when we could get him at 22. And frankly, I'd prefer both DeAngelo and Maroney over him in personal opinion. I think DeAngelo will slide due to RB need, possibly far unless someone trades up, and someone will get a steal who will have a great career.

                      I sure hope it's all a pre-draft smokescreen, but I'm starting to believe we'll here........ With the 15th pick, the Denver Broncos select...... LenDale White, Running Back, University of Southern California.
                      Well, if any word describes LenDale, it's....

                      BIG
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If they really want him over any of the others (one of which would almost surely be at 22), they're gonna do what they've got to do. They can't take the chance of New England selecting him or another team trading up to get him (NE is rumored to like Richard Marshall, a player they could get at any spot in the late first round).

                        I've used this example a lot recently, but it works. If you're sold on a player, and are dead set on taking him then you take absolutely no chances. Seattle was so high on Tatupu that they traded up (in the second round no less!) several slots to get him. Even though he doesn't compare to LenDale in terms of estimated draft position, I think the point still stands. If you want somebody, you take him at the first oppurtunity and don't look back...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          honestly, i just hope THIS guy doesn't show up on draft day:








                          probably the first of many times i'll post this cartoon between now and then-- i just hope i don't end up putting it in my sig after the draft. . .
                          Officially Objectified by the GPA

                          rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This is OT:

                            But who do you guys think has bigger man boobs? LenDale WHite or Maurice Clarett?

                            EDIT: Dam. Looks like somebody beat me to that question in another thread.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              .....that we're going to draft LenDale White at #15.

                              Why?

                              Because.....

                              Shanny is stubborn.
                              He apparently likes LenDale.
                              He is not afraid to reach, considering we could probably get LenDale at 22.
                              He is rumored to want a big back again.

                              It's not that I'm against LenDale, but I don't think we need him at 15 when we could get him at 22. And frankly, I'd prefer both DeAngelo and Maroney over him in personal opinion. I think DeAngelo will slide due to RB need, possibly far unless someone trades up, and someone will get a steal who will have a great career.

                              I sure hope it's all a pre-draft smokescreen, but I'm starting to believe we'll here........ With the 15th pick, the Denver Broncos select...... LenDale White, Running Back, University of Southern California.

                              You have nothing to worry about there is no way that he will be picked up at 15 that is waaaaaayyyy to high for him. He is dropping in the draft badly. More then like 15 will be used for chad jackson and 22 will be a RB hopefully NOT Lendale White. I would like it to be DeAngelo Williams but all the signs say it will be White
                              President Cool

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X