Wroten in the 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wroten in the 2nd

I was just wondering what you guys thought if we were to draft Wroten in the 2nd. Everything I've read about him says that he has first round talent but has many off of the field issues which has made is stock drop quite a bit. What is your opinion on taking a chance on him if he is still there for our 2nd rounder.
    sigpic

Yea I'd like him in the second. He's a solid player. I doubt he falls past the mid 2nd though...

Comment

He could possibly be there. I know most of the mock drafts are just guessing anyways but some or most of them that I have seen have him available.
      sigpic

Comment

I also like DTs Claude Wroten & John McCargo.
        However, I feel these players will go in the middle of the 2nd round. Any ideas, on how to move our 2nd rounder up?

Comment

Wroten in the 2nd round, talent wise, would be a steal...................Last year, the Chargers took Castile or however you spell it. He had been in trouble himself. ...................I kind of feel it's a pretty safe pick for some reason...............Gut feeling I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo118
            However, I feel these players will go in the middle of the 2nd round. Any ideas, on how to move our 2nd rounder up?
            This thread is titled "Wroten in the 2nd."

Comment

I don't think that Wrotten will be there at the Bronco's pick in the second. I wouldn't mind the Broncos picing Oshinowo. He owuld be great versus the run and his size should collapse the pocket.

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Buffalo118

Originally posted by WABronco
                Read his reply again, I think he knew what the thread title was. He is stating he thinks they will go in the MIDDLE of the 2nd. Our pick is at the END of the second.

Comment

Originally posted by SFCHondo
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Buffalo118

Read his reply again, I think he knew what the thread title was. He is stating he thinks they will go in the MIDDLE of the 2nd. Our pick is at the END of the second.
                  Stick around a little more, and you'll soon realize that his posts tend to be indiscernible jumbles of letters.

Comment

Moving Down

I honestly wouldn't mind trading our 22nd down for a few extra picks in the second round or so. There are definately a large amount of quality players to be drafted in the second round especially in this draft. I'm really not that impressed with any of the prospects that we would use our 22nd pick on. I think any person we draft there would be sort of a reach. So moving down would be very tempting if I were the Broncs.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good idea! I'm not that impressed either with the prospects. The more draft picks the better!

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                        "WA" for "cry baby." you aren't worth my time. Case Closed

Comment

"WA" for "cry baby." you aren't worth my time. Case Closed
                          ...but writing things like "George Foster sucks because he's over 300 pounds" is?

Comment

This topic is about Wroten DL not OL. You must love Foster a lot to still remember that one. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

Comment

This topic is about Wroten DL not OL. You must love Foster a lot to still remember that one. Sorry to hurt your feelings.
                              I think I'll be ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X