• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mock

I thought this was pretty good:
    NFL Draft Countdown

2005 INT Totals Bailey, Williams, Foxworth: 14
    2004 INT Team Total: 12

This mock is almost exactly the same as all the others. I don't like seeing both Bunkley and Ngata being taken right infront of us when we can trade to get them.

I hate scrolling down saying to myself, hey maybe we can get one of them, and then they both get taken back to back. That just pisses me off.

I have seen so many mocks that I don't like the ones that repeat others. The only ones I like anymore r the ones that propose new ideas.
    "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Comment

I think that is an overall pretty good mock. I think Denver should take a D-lineman sometime in the draft, but I would be pretty happy with those picks.
      DeAngelo Williams running in our system would be great!
      Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

in IMO i think instead of going with a TE at #61 we should go for someone who is a bit of a reach (and you all know that with shanny being the coach that is possible!) and take Devin Hester! then we have our KR set and we wouldnt have to worry about PR with both D Will and him! he could make it on our team as our #5 WR just because he can score whenever he touches the ball!!! AND like with both Champ and Darrant getting hurt this last year he would be some very nice quallity emergency depth for us at the CB possition! we still have Alexander and we have Duke who we are all so excited for, so i really dont want to see us take someone like Joe Klopfenstein, Anthony Fasano, David Thomas or even Dominique Byrd because they will do no better than Putz did with us! And besides our pick is so late in the 2nd round i see most mocks have hester going about 5-10 picks later than our 2nd very early in the 3rd round! TJMO!
        sigpic

Comment

Jackson over Holmes?

I'm SOOOOO tired of seeing these mocks that have us taking Jackson instead of Santonio. I personally would MUCH rather see a good posetion already proven reciever like Santonio other than a workout wonder like Jackson. Don't get me wrong I think Chad has potential but I like Holmes better. I do like the Deangelo pick, but I would rather see us trade the 22nd down and get more 2nd round picks to stockpile talent.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChampsTheMan24
            I thought this was pretty good:
            NFL Draft Countdown

Same stuff was posted on 05April when the mock draft was posted.

Please use the search function.

Comment

Working...
            X