Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My hopes for who Denver will draft.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hopes for who Denver will draft.......

ok, here we go, its not a full Mock, but ill do that at school sometime haha, but here we go

Pick #15: Deangelo Williams-Explosive running back, great speed and good power (i would say Lendale White from a few weeks back but hes let himself go )

Pick #22: Manny Lawson-Will add a great D-Lineman onto our line

Pick #61:Joe Klopfenstein-Great TE, has good hands, not afraid of going over the middle, can block, good speed, and he's already used to the altitude

Pick #93: Dwayne Slay-Very good tackler, has good speed so we can keep Lynch at Run Support and Slay can drop back then

Pick #119:Jeremy Bloom- Hes been out of the game for a few years, but his speed is amazing, put him in the slot with Lelie and Smith as the other two recivers, this could cause headaches for opposing D's

thats all im going to do for now, ill make a post in this thread later on with the rest of the picks maybe...............go easy on me This is just my two cents, not that bad IMO

Originally posted by str8jacket
    ok, here we go, its not a full Mock, but ill do that at school sometime haha, but here we go

Pick #15: Deangelo Williams-Explosive running back, great speed and good power (i would say Lendale White from a few weeks back but hes let himself go )

Pick #61:Joe Klopfenstein-Great TE, has good hands, not afraid of going over the middle, can block, good speed, and he's already used to the altitude

Pick #93: Dwayne Slay-Very good tackler, has good speed so we can keep Lynch at Run Support and Slay can drop back then

Pick #119:Jeremy Bloom- Hes been out of the game for a few years, but his speed is amazing, put him in the slot with Lelie and Smith as the other two recivers, this could cause headaches for opposing D's

thats all im going to do for now, ill make a post in this thread later on with the rest of the picks maybe...............go easy on me This is just my two cents, not that bad IMO

WTF dude, here we go again...different thread/same results...we think alike CP for you

I would still love to get Vernon Davis though

Comment

Originally posted by Pipes7
      WTF dude, here we go again...different thread/same results...we think alike CP for you

I would still love to get Vernon Davis though
      lol, i didnt want to get into this, huge possibility of us getting VD, so i just did it without trades haha

Comment

lol, i didnt want to get into this, huge possibility of us getting VD, so i just did it without trades haha

huge possibility of us getting VD

PLEASE don't ever say that again

Comment

Pick #15: Deangelo Williams-Explosive running back, great speed and good power (i would say Lendale White from a few weeks back but hes let himself go ) agree... even though I think Maroney is better due to his durability

Starting to like Lawson

I like Anthony Fasano, TE, Notre Dame 4.71 here ...

Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Pipes7
            huge possibility of us getting VD

PLEASE don't ever say that again
            i know theres a huge possibility of us getting him, but i have a bad habit of getting way too ahead of myself, then all of a sudden the real world kicks me in the jaw, so i would love him, but im not going to make 40 mocks and absolutley know in my mind that we get him, when theres always a possibility we wont

Comment

Originally posted by ManoRodriquez
              Looks good
              i like fasano and maroney as well so little picks.......so much talent

Comment

The only mock that would address all our needs.

1a. Chad Jackson WR Florida
                1b. DeAngelo Williams RB Memphis or Lendale White RB USC
                2. Joe Klopfenstein TE Colorado
                4a. Babatunde Oshinowo DT Stanford
                4b. Charlie Peprah S Alabama
                4c. Jeremy Bloom WR Colorado
                5. Mark Setterstrom OG Minnesota
                6. Frostee Rucker DE USC

An offensive oriented draft, because you can never have too many playmakers on either side of the ball. It is also an added bonus to grab players who actually want to play for your team.

Comment

Originally posted by ttejuco
                  The only mock that would address all our needs.

1a. Chad Jackson WR Florida
                  1b. DeAngelo Williams RB Memphis or Lendale White RB USC
                  2. Joe Klopfenstein TE Colorado
                  4a. Babatunde Oshinowo DT Stanford
                  4b. Charlie Peprah S Alabama
                  4c. Jeremy Bloom WR Colorado
                  5. Mark Setterstrom OG Minnesota
                  6. Frostee Rucker DE USC

An offensive oriented draft, because you can never have too many playmakers on either side of the ball. It is also an added bonus to grab players who actually want to play for your team.
                  see the sig, i cant go contradicting myself here can i lol

Comment

i know theres a huge possibility of us getting him, but i have a bad habit of getting way too ahead of myself, then all of a sudden the real world kicks me in the jaw, so i would love him, but im not going to make 40 mocks and absolutley know in my mind that we get him, when theres always a possibility we wont

No no no no no no....read my post again. VD=venerial disease

Comment

Actually he does not have good speed at all. He runs a 4.82 which is definately not "good". He really struggles in coverage.

Comment

Actually he does not have good speed at all. He runs a 4.82 which is definately not "good". He really struggles in coverage.

How about finding a way(trade or whatever) to get Bing or Bullocks. I feel that Bullocks has a bright future and is only a 2nd or 3rd rounder due to all of the talented safeties this year. I suppose that goes for Bing as well.

Comment

Donte Whitner and Daniel Bullocks are the only 2 safeties that are worth the first round grade, other than Micheal Huff, except that he's going to play CB in the pros.

Comment

Donte Whitner and Daniel Bullocks are the only 2 safeties that are worth the first round grade, other than Micheal Huff, except that he's going to play CB in the pros.

I didn't want them in the first round...what about James Allen? I'm pretty high on him-and no not just cause he's fast either-he jumps real high too!

Comment

My exact hopes 4 this draft!
                              "It's better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees." -Emiliano Zapata
                              R.I.P. D-Will & D-Nash R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Comment

Working...
                              X