Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt Leinhart or Vince Young?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Matt Leinhart or Vince Young?

    Because of the success of the White/Bush thread which can be viewed here.

    I think this would make a good poll.

    I could care less about Cutler because I never heard of him in my life.

    So here's the great debate....which QB do yout hink would go first and would be successful within the first 4 years. The NFL is now a WIN-NOW league...gotta be successful early or you're a bust.

    Be heard people!
    117
    Matt Leinhart
    46.15%
    54
    Vince Young
    53.85%
    63


    Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

    2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

  • #2
    I voted for Leinart. I like his attitude, arm, and leadership.

    But mostly, I have a gut feeling he will be better. Everytime I get a gut feeling on a player, I tend to be right..or Im hungry, and I just ate so that shouldnt be the case!

    Comment


    • #3
      Another stickie? What's up with that? Wouldn't this be just fine as a normal thread? And this one doesn't even have anything to do with the Broncos.

      Oh, and Matt Leinart is the best QB in this draft for reasons that everybody's heard by now thanks to ESPN's cruddy Draft Specials.
      A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

      So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

      Comment


      • #4
        deff. young he would fit our system better
        "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

        Comment


        • #5
          Young
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            leinart over young

            Comment


            • #7
              Leinart. Pocket passers win Super Bowls, period.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AsianOrange
                Because of the success of the White/Bush thread which can be viewed here.

                I think this would make a good poll.

                I could care less about Cutler because I never heard of him in my life.

                So here's the great debate....which QB do yout hink would go first and would be successful within the first 4 years. The NFL is now a WIN-NOW league...gotta be successful early or you're a bust.

                Be heard people!
                This does not have to be a sticky..... anyways i would take VY just cause hes black, (im not racist) just most of u will take ML

                Comment


                • #9
                  Leinart carries A LOT over Vince in my opinion, but the one thing that could make Vince all that and more is his competitive nature. He has the drive, and the will to be great no matter how he begins it.

                  Vince's competitive nature and will to win is the biggest reason I am VERY nervous about him ending up in Oakland.

                  My head says Leinart, but my heart says Vince. He just has so much heart himself, he has a similar drive in him as MJ or Elway. Not to say he has the abilities to dominate his sport like they did. But when a guy has that kind of inner will, I wouldn't put anything past him in the long run.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by denverownraider
                    This does not have to be a sticky..... anyways i would take VY just cause hes black, (im not racist) just most of u will take ML
                    *sigh* not a great reason to pick a qb as it has no effect on their performance.

                    Despite the fact that Young might go to the Raiders, where he would have targets galore, I don't think he will be as successfull as Leinart. I think both will be good though.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Baby

                      Young for sure....

                      Leinhart is a big spoiled brat. We will get beat up his rookie season.
                      sigpic

                      Why did Mc'D get rid of Hillis?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Perry1977
                        Leinart. Pocket passers win Super Bowls, period.
                        Defenses win championships and Plummer isn't a "pocket passer." Why would the Broncos want a QB that is slower, weaker-armed, and throws on the run worse than Plummer? Young could be a monster in Shanny's system, which is why Kubes needs to bring him home to Houston... (check the locale)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          young. he simply makes plays to win games.
                          "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx


                          "And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ




                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SM19
                            I'll take Young. Leinart hasn't shown me he's serious about being a real football player. I get the impression he's too busy being a celebrity.
                            Thats the dumbest thing I've heard today...Leinart works so much harder than Young its unbelievable. The only reason he's a celebrity is

                            1. He plays in LA, where if you start winning everyone notices and gravels at your feet.
                            2. The women like him.

                            Trust me, I know Matt (personally). He's as laid back as it gets, all he wants to do is play football. If he cared about the money and the "celebrity" fame, he would have declared for the draft last year and been the #1 pick. Therefore my friend, you are officially the least informed person I know on this board.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jletourneau
                              Leinart carries A LOT over Vince in my opinion, but the one thing that could make Vince all that and more is his competitive nature. He has the drive, and the will to be great no matter how he begins it.

                              Vince's competitive nature and will to win is the biggest reason I am VERY nervous about him ending up in Oakland.

                              My head says Leinart, but my heart says Vince. He just has so much heart himself, he has a similar drive in him as MJ or Elway. Not to say he has the abilities to dominate his sport like they did. But when a guy has that kind of inner will, I wouldn't put anything past him in the long run.
                              You are a very smart man.

                              VY has more desire and will than anyone I've ever seen. The word "lose" is not in his dictionary.

                              I really, really don't want him in Oakland for obvious reasons as well as the one you mentioned....but most of all....as a UT grad and die hard Orangeblood, I'd have to pull for him......AGGGGGGHHHHHH.

                              Dimi
                              BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X