Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2006 Pre-Draft Bold and Outrageous Predections Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2006 Pre-Draft Bold and Outrageous Predections Thread!

Here are my bold and outrageous predictions for the draft and the 2006 NFL season:

1. The Saints will take Leinart.

2. Jimmy Williams will fall to round 2.

3. LenDale White gets picked by pick 20.

4. Brandon Marshall will be the most productive rookie receiver in 2006.

5. Reggie Bush will have more fumbles than touchdowns.

6. D'Qwell Jackson will be the most dominant linebacker out of this year's crop.

7. Ashlie Lelie will lead the Broncos in receiving yards.

8. Dominique Foxworth will lead the Broncos in interceptions.

9. Denver will draft two running backs.

10. Mtnman will elope with Jake Plummer.

Maurice Stovall will be one of the steals of the 2nd/3rd round!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
      Maurice Stovall will be one of the steals of the 2nd/3rd round!
      I would rather have and hope the Broncos pick up either Stovall,Avant,Nance(third round),heck even Hagan in the second over Chad Jackson,Santonio Holmes,and Moss in the first.
      Last edited by TDforTatum26; 04-18-2006, 02:43 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
        I would rather have and hope the Broncos pick up either Stovall,Avant,Nance,heck even Hagan in the second over Chad Jackson,Santonio Holmes,and Moss in the first.
        I dont' want Holmes or Moss, but Chad Jackson is a different story IMO.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Shanny will take Maurice Drew, but he'll take him with a reach at 37.

Lelie will be traded by the end of the first day of the draft.

Our first round pick will be way different from what we expect, and many will be pissed. (For me it depends who it is)

Shanny won't care that everyone's pissed.

Besides the Lelie trade, at least one other trade involving picks and the Broncos will occur

Shanny will draft at least one player 2 rounds before they're projected

Javon Walker will be a Bronco if Lelie is traded

But all in all, I think the deals and picks will sum up to us having a good overall draft

Comment

1. The Saints will take Leinart.
            given the structure of brees' contract, this is more likely than people will believe-- i think it's even more likely that cheap-ass benson will instruct his minions to trade down, though. . .

2. Jimmy Williams will fall to round 2.
            i'm not sure he'll fall quite that far, but it wouldn't shock me. . . .

3. LenDale White gets picked by pick 20.
            heh, as long as it's not at #15 it's all good!

4. Brandon Marshall will be the most productive rookie receiver in 2006.
            maybe. . .

5. Reggie Bush will have more fumbles than touchdowns.
            LMAO!!

6. D'Qwell Jackson will be the most dominant linebacker out of this year's crop.
            completely lost me on this one man, i know you don't like him for whatever reason, but trust me, hawk is the real deal!

7. Ashlie Lelie will lead the Broncos in receiving yards.
            hope so, but it sure sounds like he could be on his way outta town-- shanny's gigantic ego can't stand to be crossed in any way. . .

8. Dominique Foxworth will lead the Broncos in interceptions.
            over champ?

9. Denver will draft two running backs.
            which two?

10. Mtnman will elope with Jake Plummer
            lol! of course, according to ydave77, mtnman IS jake plummer!
            Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by jletourneau

Shanny won't care that everyone's pissed.

Shanny will draft at least one player 2 rounds before they're projected

lol, good post, but these two are stone-cold facts, not wild predictions!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                lol, good post, but these two are stone-cold facts, not wild predictions!

C'mon Dogfish, go on the record and lay down some crazy projections!!

Comment

I'm fine with all of those except the Bush part. You do know he only fumbled twice all last season, right? And one of those was a bad lateral attempt.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

You forgot to add that Hell will freeze over a third time and the Broncos will win the superbowl.

Comment

The Texans don't draft Reggie Bush. But if they do, he's traded shortly after.

Marcus Vick gets drafted on Saturday not Sunday.

DonTrelle Moore is the most productive rookie running back (because he gets drafted by us).

Sinorice Moss is the most productive rookie wide reciever.

N.E. takes a projected late second/early third rounder in the first round and Mel Kiper says "What a great pick by the Patriots. They know what they want and they go after it".

Comment

ok. . .

Originally posted by Perry1977
                        C'mon Dogfish, go on the record and lay down some crazy projections!!

i was a little sleepy last night, so here goes. . . . .

the broncos will NOT draft chad jackson! (i think we'll take holmes if they're both available)

the broncos WILL draft a DL on the 1st day, and cugel will actually have something good to say about the move, lol!

the raiders will be unable to find a huge reach at #7, and will take a good player by default!

the raiders will win a game in the division this year-- but NOT against us!

denver will win the division again!

the bears will play in the super bowl!

after a rocky start, charlie frye will make many teams regret passing on him, and the browns will get a wild card spot!

after getting hammered by the pass rush for the first time in his life, matt leinart will flame his offensive line!

the patsies will NOT make the playoffs!

detroit will NOT draft a WR in the 1st round!

ron dayne will go to the pro bowl!

whodey will be sporting a broncos avatar after we beat his bungles!

those bold enough for ya perry?

Comment

Mike Vick will finally go to the superbowl, only to get picked off by Champ Bailey three times.

Ron Dayne will make All-Pro after breaking Jamal Lewis' single game rushing record.

Jake Plummer will go to the Pro-Bowl, NOT as an alternate, after having a great season and winning a few playoff games and the Super Bowl. (Bring it on, Mtnman.)

The Colts will become one-demensional again and the Patriots will once again dominate them.

The Browns will have a winning record.

Steeler fans will finally shut up.

Marcus Vick will start for the Titans.

The Texans will get 10 wins and Davis Carr will only be sacked 40 times.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

#1: The Browns will win the Super Bowl - I said the day I joined this site that the Browns would win the Super Bowl in 2007. Now it is time to see if my prediction comes true.

#2: The Browns will not draft: Chad Greenway or any other fool that everyone says they will. They will draft Bobby Carpenter in round one and Babatunde Oshinowo in later rounds.

#3: Kellen Winslow will be healthy and will make everybody regret the junk they've said about him. Or else he'll slip on a banana peel and end his career because he's such an idiot.

#4: Ashley Lelie will be traded from the Broncos to some backwater team (probably the Ravens) where he will never be heard from again...

#5: Big Ben will make a big fall. Big Ben will prove that his Super Bowl performance was not a fluke and will throw twice as many interceptions as touchdowns.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                              Here are my bold and outrageous predictions for the draft and the 2006 NFL season:

1. The Saints will take Leinart. --- Wrong! But the whole Reggie Bush not picked at #1 thing blew the hell out of this one before it got started. Well, that and the fact that they signed a fourth QB shortly after this prediction.

2. Jimmy Williams will fall to round 2. --- Right! Yay!

3. LenDale White gets picked by pick 20. --- Wrong! But this was before the whole positive drug test thing came out. After that I knew there was no way.

4. Brandon Marshall will be the most productive rookie receiver in 2006. --- Let's hope so, baby!!!

5. Reggie Bush will have more fumbles than touchdowns. --- Being drafted by the Saints makes this prediction a virtual lock!

6. D'Qwell Jackson will be the most dominant linebacker out of this year's crop. --- We'll see....good pick Browns. What the hell happened, they finally had a good draft? Keep your eyes peeled for sores and lesions affecting the masses...this could be the end!

7. Ashlie Lelie will lead the Broncos in receiving yards. --- Ahhh....yeah....let's go ahead and just call this one WRONG right now and move on.

8. Dominique Foxworth will lead the Broncos in interceptions. --- I wrote this meaning defensive interceptions. Jake's a lock for the other kind.

9. Denver will draft two running backs. --- How wrong I was!! At least Shanny admited to wanting a RB at 15, so that makes me feel a little better. But no RBs drafted at all? That would have been a bolder prediction than this one!

10. Mtnman will elope with Jake Plummer. --- Pending>>> Jake may have a lot of free time for extra romantic adventures in the next yaer or so.

Well, there you have it. I did about as well as a drunken monkey with a dartboard.

Comment

Working...
                              X