MCshay Updated Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
    I think it would be a very good idea and pick on the Broncos part to get Jeremy Bloom. On the first ESPN NFL Draft Special today Kiper said he really liked Bloom's receiving skills and thinks he could make a good #3 or #4 WR. The only problem might be is that Pittsburgh is looking at him with their 3rd rd pick, so in order to guarantee getting him we would have to get him with #68.

What do ya think about that? Would it be too much of a reach or a good pick?
    i like bloom personally, however i got flak earlier for being a supporter of him, so i just wont say anymore

Comment

i still don't think we will take chad jackson.. imo he is a huge risk average reward

Comment

I would actually like that draft, despite three horrible picks on day two. Robinson has shown no skills outside of the QB position (which he cannot play in the pros) and is too much of a project in a system filled with competitors that will beat him out for a spot on the roster.

Shockley will not play QB in the pros, pass on that too. If Brimmer couldn't get drafted last year, I don't see whay Slay should this year.

Butler is a steal that late...

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
          i like bloom personally, however i got flak earlier for being a supporter of him, so i just wont say anymore
          I'm a supporter of Bloom too and I think he can turn or Special Teams around and make them a threat. I hate watching the kickoff and knowing that there isn't a chance for a return because for some reason Shanny keeps putting people who are too slow out there.

We have what like 1 TD on a return like every 5-10 years or something?

I remember against the Colts 2 years ago in the regular season Adams could have had a return for a TD if he just kept running, but he for some reason cut back inside.

Anyway I hope we get Jeremy!
          Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
            Offense wins games,

DEFENSE wins CHAMPIONSHIPS.

So True - unless you're the Bears who's dominant defense couldn't stop one offensive guy (Steve Smith) from completely dominating them and then did not have the offensive firepower to come back from a deficit.

Gee, sounds like another team I know.....

Comment

Working...
            X