Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know what's really going to happen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what's really going to happen...

Shanahan will pick someone NO ONE expects. Kiper will struggle to get him mind and haircut around it and then slam Denver for the lack of value...blah, blah. Knowing this, who do you think will be the SURPRISE that leaves everyones minds reeling? I still remember John Mobley, Kutztown State...LOL...and Deltha Oneal, Cal...Marcus Nash, Tennesse?...Whose this years big winner?

Originally posted by deezan777
    Shanahan will pick someone NO ONE expects. Kiper will struggle to get him mind and haircut around it and then slam Denver for the lack of value...blah, blah. Knowing this, who do you think will be the SURPRISE that leaves everyones minds reeling? I still remember John Mobley, Kutztown State...LOL...and Deltha Oneal, Cal...Marcus Nash, Tennesse?...Whose this years big winner?

Did you mean to make like 8 threads....

Comment

I hope you are not knocking Mobley with that kind of a statement.

sigpic
      They're your teammates, now.
      Best of luck, TT!
      ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by sbutk
        I hope you are not knocking Mobley with that kind of a statement.

Oh no, Mobley was great. But had you heard of Kutztown before? That's my point!

Comment

just because your drafted from an unknown school doesnt mean your not good...........*sigh*

Comment

Somehow I am getting a feeling....

Since Lelie is pulling a TO .....

Tagliabue will say .... "With the 15th Selection in the 2006 NFL Draft the Denver Broncos select..... Sinorice Moss from Miami."
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan

Tagliabue will say .... "With the 15th Selection in the 2006 NFL Draft the Denver Broncos select..... Sinorice Moss from Miami."

o god no.
              Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

It gets to be really annoying when people keep complaining about Shanny's drafts.

Yeah they might not be the best in the world, but hes still better than most and hasn't had a top 10 pick in like 10-15 years. That alone shows how good of coaching he has done. In the end isn't how the teams perform on the field and how successful they are the most important thing.

Shanny may pick some questionable picks, but he sure proved us wrong last year, so why don't we give credit where credit is due.
                Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan

everything that is bold is right exept with the 15th selection it should say with the 37th selection but in all we'll get him in denver

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                    just because your drafted from an unknown school doesnt mean your not good...........*sigh*

That's not what I said...lol...*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
                      It gets to be really annoying when people keep complaining about Shanny's drafts.

Yeah they might not be the best in the world, but hes still better than most and hasn't had a top 10 pick in like 10-15 years. That alone shows how good of coaching he has done. In the end isn't how the teams perform on the field and how successful they are the most important thing.

Shanny may pick some questionable picks, but he sure proved us wrong last year, so why don't we give credit where credit is due.
                      Maybe he proved YOU wrong, but I already knew Darrent Williams was a baller.

Besides, you're missing the point. I'm not complaining about all his picks, I just wonder which guy he'll pick that we haven't heard of. I'll be the first to admit when I saw that grainy footage of Mobley, I was a bit worried. But Shanahan was right on that one. I'm in his corner way more than most bozo Bronco fans you talk to in Denver. He got Elway a ring, that's all that matters no matter what else he does. Period!
                      Last edited by deezan777; 04-21-2006, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Manny Lawson at 15.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

This thread had potential when I clicked it...

I was so wrong.

Comment

and i don't want to make more of this than needs to be, we all know hindsight is 20/20. . . . but let's not make the mobley pick out to be TOO great when ray lewis was still on the board. . . .
                            Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Inkana7
                              Manny Lawson at 15.

yeah right, i wish!

never happen!
                              Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                              X