Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know what's really going to happen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deezan777
    Maybe he proved YOU wrong, but I already knew Darrent Williams was a baller.

Besides, you're missing the point. I'm not complaining about all his picks, I just wonder which guy he'll pick that we haven't heard of. I'll be the first to admit when I saw that grainy footage of Mobley, I was a bit worried. But Shanahan was right on that one. I'm in his corner way more than most bozo Bronco fans you talk to in Denver. He got Elway a ring, that's all that matters no matter what else he does. Period!
    Yeah you may have known Darrent was good, but did you think he was going to start?

You weren't even the least bit surprised at picking 3 CBs and Clarett? I wasn't too happy and thought it was a horrible draft, but yes I will admit he proved me wrong.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
      Yeah you may have known Darrent was good, but did you think he was going to start?

You weren't even the least bit surprised at picking 3 CBs and Clarett? I wasn't too happy and thought it was a horrible draft, but yes I will admit he proved me wrong.

No, I didn't expect him to start that quickly. I honestly thought he was too short. But he was so tenacious at OK ST, I had a good feeling about him. And yes the other CB's surprised me, but Clarett not so much. It was a surprise he actually did it, but TD said what a good kid he seemed to be and I wasn't totally surprised, but more amazed that Shanahan pulled the trigger. I don't think he's ever done something I expect him to EXCEPT picking BVP...lol

Comment

Some people have predicted it, so I guess it wouldn't be that big of a surprise.... But deep down no one thinks Denver will draft a RB in the first round, because of our history with running backs.

That's why I say Deangelo Williams at 15. That would make my day.

Then you get a Sinorice Moss, Jason Avant, Derek Hagan, or Martin Nance in the 2nd round.
        God Bless D. Williams and D. Nash. May their family and friends find peace in knowing that they were both truly loved by all. And they shall never be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by deezan777
          Oh no, Mobley was great. But had you heard of Kutztown before? That's my point!

Well, truthfully, I have. My cousin attended that school. She graduated a couple years after John did.

But, I do agree with you partially. Under all other circumstances, I probably would not have heard of the school. However, one can't exactly blame Shanny for his strategies, either. Surely talent can be found in places other than the big-name schools.

For instance - and I don't have any clue as to the answer to this - how many superstars have come out of Savannah State? (I do know of one.)
          sigpic
          They're your teammates, now.
          Best of luck, TT!
          ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

I'm going to give my unexpected pick as Rodrique Wright from Texas. An area of need with a player that has fallen some, but still has a high ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by dan sloan
              I'm going to give my unexpected pick as Rodrique Wright from Texas. An area of need with a player that has fallen some, but still has a high ceiling.

Interesting. I've seen him play in person and he was really impressive. Being a Sooner myself, I would like to see Dvoracek get picked as well. Might as well throw all our picks at the D-Line and hope a pass rush ensues.

Comment

Working...
              X