Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know what's really going to happen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawgfan
    replied
    Somehow I am getting a feeling....

Since Lelie is pulling a TO .....

Tagliabue will say .... "With the 15th Selection in the 2006 NFL Draft the Denver Broncos select..... Sinorice Moss from Miami."

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by deezan777
    Oh no, Mobley was great. But had you heard of Kutztown before? That's my point!
    just because your drafted from an unknown school doesnt mean your not good...........*sigh*

Leave a comment:

• deezan777
    replied
    Originally posted by sbutk
    I hope you are not knocking Mobley with that kind of a statement.

Oh no, Mobley was great. But had you heard of Kutztown before? That's my point!

Leave a comment:

• sbutk
    replied
    Shanahan will pick someone NO ONE expects. Kiper will struggle to get him mind and haircut around it and then slam Denver for the lack of value...blah, blah. Knowing this, who do you think will be the SURPRISE that leaves everyones minds reeling? I still remember John Mobley, Kutztown State...LOL...and Deltha Oneal, Cal...Marcus Nash, Tennesse?...Whose this years big winner?

I hope you are not knocking Mobley with that kind of a statement.

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    Shanahan will pick someone NO ONE expects. Kiper will struggle to get him mind and haircut around it and then slam Denver for the lack of value...blah, blah. Knowing this, who do you think will be the SURPRISE that leaves everyones minds reeling? I still remember John Mobley, Kutztown State...LOL...and Deltha Oneal, Cal...Marcus Nash, Tennesse?...Whose this years big winner?

Did you mean to make like 8 threads....

Leave a comment:

• deezan777
    started a topic You know what's really going to happen...

You know what's really going to happen...

Working...
X