Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow Deangelo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wow Deangelo

    just look at this play i found on youtube it reminds me of barry sanders

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Klel0JY-G...elo%20williams

  • #2
    A pretty sweet play!

    Then I remember it was against UTEP :puke:

    j/k


    [SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
      A pretty sweet play!

      Then I remember it was against UTEP :puke:

      j/k
      UTEP is actually a pretty good team. They hovered around and just outside of the top 25 all season.
      A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

      So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

      Comment


      • #4
        After seeing that play, I'm convinced that using the 15th pick of this year's draft on D. Williams would definitely be a WASTE!

        Draft Chad Jackson or Laurence Maroney and let's move on.

        Comment


        • #5
          Why do people actually think we are gonna draft a RB in the first round?

          Comment


          • #6
            Because people are too dense and blinded by HYPE.

            None of these backs are worth first round draft picks...especially not Deangelo.

            If it ain't Reggie...then we're getting a veggie!

            Comment


            • #7
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=DWHHiJBURSM i saw this clip in the "related" section, and all i saw was a bunch of broken armtackles

              Comment


              • #8
                i never said i wanted to draft him i just thought i'd put this play for all the Deangelo lovers on this board personally i'd rather have maroney or calhoun

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ElwaystillKing
                  Because people are too dense and blinded by HYPE.

                  None of these backs are worth first round draft picks...especially not Deangelo.

                  If it ain't Reggie...then we're getting a veggie!
                  Nice!

                  DeAneglo is a good player though and a good RB.
                  Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever


                  "When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bjoli198
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=DWHHiJBURSM i saw this clip in the "related" section, and all i saw was a bunch of broken armtackles

                    Actually, what that video shows is that Williams has excellent vision and agility. The reason that it only showed him breaking arm tackles is because he doesn't let guys get a clean shot because he is very elusive.

                    Once again, we have opinionated posters (which isn't neccesarily a bad thing) who are seeing exactly what they want to see and are blinded because the player that is featured in the video isn't "their guy".

                    C'mon guys, down-talking Williams, White, or Maroney is just ignorant. All three have more than proven their worth or they wouldn't be first round prospects. Just because Deangelo isn't "your favorite" is no reason to insinuate that he's a bad back or not good for the Broncos.

                    Take a look at his college production if you're in doubt. Oh, and BTW, what were your college numbers? Yeah, thought so.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bjoli198
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=DWHHiJBURSM i saw this clip in the "related" section, and all i saw was a bunch of broken armtackles
                      WE CURRENTLY HAVE A RUNNINGBACK THAT CAN'T BREAK THOSE, IF THAT'S ALL THAT DeANGELO GIVES THEM TO TOUCH HIM WITH I'M HAPPY WITH THAT. ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY THAT HE'S NOT STRONG BUT HE ONLY GETS DRAGDOWN TACKLED. LIKE A BOXER HE GIVES YOU ANGLES TO HIT AT.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        he seemed very slow on that play. Now i can see why they scouts dont like his speed. This video only further wants me trading our first for the vikings first and second and getting laurance maroney.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
                          Actually, what that video shows is that Williams has excellent vision and agility. The reason that it only showed him breaking arm tackles is because he doesn't let guys get a clean shot because he is very elusive.

                          Once again, we have opinionated posters (which isn't neccesarily a bad thing) who are seeing exactly what they want to see and are blinded because the player that is featured in the video isn't "their guy".

                          C'mon guys, down-talking Williams, White, or Maroney is just ignorant. All three have more than proven their worth or they wouldn't be first round prospects. Just because Deangelo isn't "your favorite" is no reason to insinuate that he's a bad back or not good for the Broncos.

                          Take a look at his college production if you're in doubt. Oh, and BTW, what were your college numbers? Yeah, thought so.
                          Very good points.

                          I get tired of people always downplaying players because they don't like them and they only see what they want to see.

                          CP coming!
                          Last edited by DenverBuckeye; 04-22-2006, 10:59 AM.
                          Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever


                          "When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
                            he seemed very slow on that play. Now i can see why they scouts dont like his speed. This video only further wants me trading our first for the vikings first and second and getting laurance maroney.


                            You see a guy who looks slow. I see a guy who is patient and waits for blocks to develop. All of those downfield blocks had to run down the play from behind so he slowed up to let the blocks develop. That is the key to being an effective running back.

                            That run looked EXACTLY like Edgerrin James. How often do you see him out run anyone? You don't. He waits for his blocks to set up then finds daylight.

                            This is the problem with Tatum Bell. All that speed, no vision or patience. Tatum always just tries to get to top speed ASAP and then dodge guys instead of just following his blockers. Usually, he outruns all his blockers and gets to the second level staring at 4 DBs who just surround him and drag him down.

                            Watch the play again and see how Wlliams slows up on purpose to wait for his blocks to develop

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
                              You see a guy who looks slow. I see a guy who is patient and waits for blocks to develop. All of those downfield blocks had to run down the play from behind so he slowed up to let the blocks develop. That is the key to being an effective running back.

                              That run looked EXACTLY like Edgerrin James. How often do you see him out run anyone? You don't. He waits for his blocks to set up then finds daylight.

                              This is the problem with Tatum Bell. All that speed, no vision or patience. Tatum always just tries to get to top speed ASAP and then dodge guys instead of just following his blockers. Usually, he outruns all his blockers and gets to the second level staring at 4 DBs who just surround him and drag him down.

                              Watch the play again and see how Wlliams slows up on purpose to wait for his blocks to develop
                              I guess your right, but i stilll want laurance maroney.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X