our new recievers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our new recievers.

if lelie is gone and rod only has so much time who will be next i think javon has a great chance of coming here but who will be our number two who do u think will be better fit for us with javon if we get him holmes, or moss, or jackson????
    lets go team

Calm down, a good hefty dose of commas and periods will take care of those nerves.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

not another english teacher look i can go to school to hear that ok thankyou
      lets go team

Comment

Don't forget the capital letters.

Also, give the Dinger a year to work with the WRs see what he can do.

Comment

The beautiful thing about punctuation is that it helps other people to understand what you are asking without having to re-read your post four times.

Originally posted by onechance
          if lelie is gone and rod only has so much time who will be next i think javon has a great chance of coming here but who will be our number two who do u think will be better fit for us with javon if we get him holmes, or moss, or jackson????

Comment

well i think really it could be a good thing if denver drafted a wr to replace our old man haha but i hope that it will be jackson because he is tall and from florida but if it isnt then holmes is awesome man and if not him then maybe we could get hass but dont quote me on it thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by Inkana7
              Calm down, a good hefty dose of commas and periods will take care of those nerves.

lol, beautiful!
              Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance
                if lelie is gone and rod only has so much time, who will be next? i think javon has a great chance of coming here, but who will be our number two? who do you think will be a better fit for us with javon, if we get him-- holmes, or moss, or jackson????

there, i fixed it for ya!

honestly, if you want people to take your posts seriously and actually respond to them, other than to ridicule you, take the .00005 seconds neccesary to punctuate properly-- it's not difficult at all! no one over the age of 12 likes to read textbonics!!

to answer your question, between jackson, holmes and moss, i personally think holmes is the best fit here because he is the best blocker of the three, and in denver we have high expectations of our WRs in that area-- blocking from the WRs is often what springs the RBs for big gains down the field. . . .

i also think holmes is a better choice than jackson because he can return punts and kicks, which would help him get on the field earlier and give us some needed depth there. . . . holmes is a more polished route runner, and while because of his size some may consider him to have less long-term potential than jackson, he may contribute earlier in his career. . . while jackson has better timed, straight-line speed, most scouting reports i've read say he isn't as fast in and out of his breaks as holmes, and may be a little stiff in his hips-- i think holmes has better RAC ability. . .
                Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                X