26. Bears CB Ashton Youboty
    27. Panthers RB LenDale White
    28. Jaguars LB Bobby Carpenter
    29. Jets RB Laurence Maroney
    30. Colts CB Antonio Cromartie
    31. Seahawks CB Richard Marshall
    32. Steelers OL Nick Mangold

fairly good mock, some picks are a little off though

kamerion wimbley - i expect him to get drafted in late round 1/ early round 2, but he isnt a top15 player due to his production in college compared with some of the other players left on the board

jason allen - thats awful high for someone who's coming off a serious injury, i know the cowboys need safety help, but for a guy who didnt run a great 40 thats dubious, allen is good enough that some team will take him at the bottom of the 1st/ early 2nd but i dont think with him coming off a major injury he's gonna jump that high, donte whitner seems like a more likely pick there for me

manny lawson - someone that definitely WONT go to the bengals, they play a 4-3 defense which already has a small DL and that line wore down some last season, they dont need another small pass rushing DE in the 1st, they are seriously looking at picking up a TE like mercedes lewis or leonard pope

ashton youbotny - the bears signed ricky manning jr to an offer sheet and i dont know if the panthers want him enough (he was a nickel corner) or got enough cap room to match that, so that signing pretty much covers their secondary and they got a previous starter to challenge their incumbent starters
    Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
    http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Looks pretty good... except for the first 32 picks.

I'm starting to think there's a decent chance Bush really doesn't go to the Texans with the first pick. If that's the case, I'm wondering how far he'll fall and how much of the round will shift a little bit.

I just hope Bush doesn't drop to the Raiduhs.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
        Looks pretty good... except for the first 32 picks.

I'm starting to think there's a decent chance Bush really doesn't go to the Texans with the first pick. If that's the case, I'm wondering how far he'll fall and how much of the round will shift a little bit.

I just hope Bush doesn't drop to the Raiduhs.

All smoke, no fire. The Texans have started negotiating with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipes7
          All smoke, no fire. The Texans have started negotiating with him.
          Even so, I think with Domanick Davis signed to a new contract last year, the Texans would be better off taking Ferguson or Williams or trading down. They have too many holes to fill to be doubling up on running backs, even if Bush is as special as he appears to be.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by dbdom
            fairly good mock, some picks are a little off though

kamerion wimbley - i expect him to get drafted in late round 1/ early round 2, but he isnt a top15 player due to his production in college compared with some of the other players left on the board

jason allen - thats awful high for someone who's coming off a serious injury, i know the cowboys need safety help, but for a guy who didnt run a great 40 thats dubious, allen is good enough that some team will take him at the bottom of the 1st/ early 2nd but i dont think with him coming off a major injury he's gonna jump that high, donte whitner seems like a more likely pick there for me

manny lawson - someone that definitely WONT go to the bengals, they play a 4-3 defense which already has a small DL and that line wore down some last season, they dont need another small pass rushing DE in the 1st, they are seriously looking at picking up a TE like mercedes lewis or leonard pope

ashton youbotny - the bears signed ricky manning jr to an offer sheet and i dont know if the panthers want him enough (he was a nickel corner) or got enough cap room to match that, so that signing pretty much covers their secondary and they got a previous starter to challenge their incumbent starters

Wimbley-Check out some of the BIG BOYS' mocks and that is pretty much the norm. Kiper has him one spot higher.

It is high for Jason Allen and I could be partial-as I am high on him. If it weren't for his injury, he might've been the first DB off the board this year. If he is 100%, don't think a team won't take a chance on him, remember Willis McGahee?

There were talks of us drafting Manny Lawson and we're a 4-3. The guy is getting bigger and still runs a 4.44 in the forty. I thought I read somewhere where they were switching to a 3-4 anyways.

The Bears will prolly have Manning and they have Tillman who has a shoulder injury. They need depth.
            Last edited by pipes; 04-22-2006, 08:58 PM. Reason: forgot to type in the guy's name

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
              Even so, I think with Domanick Davis signed to a new contract last year, the Texans would be better off taking Ferguson or Williams or trading down. They have too many holes to fill to be doubling up on running backs, even if Bush is as special as he appears to be.

I agree with you 100%, but I just don't think that they'll pass on Bush.

Comment

Killer mock, for both Denver and Seattle. Good job...

The only questionable pick IMO is the Youboty pick. Tillman is staying at corner, so that leaves them with Tillman, Vasher, and Manning Jr. as their no. 1, 2, and 3 corners.

I love the sig thingy too. Unleash Bell!!! Like the Gladiator movie right? Shanahan plays Russell Crowe with the grimey beard and all. He's wearing the armor suit and riding the Denver mascot horse on the sideline. He's even got that Roman general hat. Darius Watts plays the role of his little vicious German Sheppard dog (like in the movie). "On my command, unleash Bell!!!!"

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Comment

Good Mock!!!

I woud rather have DeAngelo @15, but Santonio would be great too!
                  Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                    Killer mock, for both Denver and Seattle. Good job...

The only questionable pick IMO is the Youboty pick. Tillman is staying at corner, so that leaves them with Tillman, Vasher, and Manning Jr. as their no. 1, 2, and 3 corners.

I love the sig thingy too. Unleash Bell!!! Like the Gladiator movie right? Shanahan plays Russell Crowe with the grimey beard and all. He's wearing the armor suit and riding the Denver mascot horse on the sideline. He's even got that Roman general hat. Darius Watts plays the role of his little vicious German Sheppard dog (like in the movie). "On my command, unleash Bell!!!!"

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
                    that was a great movie.

Anyway, I really like santonio homes, he could be the next santana moss, and there is(or was) a video on yahoo.com saying he could have a pretty big impact as a rookie. Cant wait for the draft!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X