Looking for disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for disaster

Everyone should really pay attention to the true stats for rookie wideouts and stop hoping to draft one. The payoff is better to wait and draft WR's in the later rounds...

ESPN Article

Originally posted by dare2bme
    Everyone should really pay attention to the true stats for rookie wideouts and stop hoping to draft one. The payoff is better to wait and draft WR's in the later rounds...

ESPN Article

Hear, hear my good man. Not these chodes jackson and holmes for sure.

Comment

I have reade numerous articles supporting this. The Broncos don't have a good track record drafting WR's in the 1st so I expect they will look elsewhere.

If we trade for Walker I think we will take either Moss or Brandon Williams . If not I would expect us to take possession types like Maurice Stovall, Martin Nance or Brandon Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by DURANGO BRONCO
        I have reade numerous articles supporting this. The Broncos don't have a good track record drafting WR's in the 1st so I expect they will look elsewhere.

If we trade for Walker I think we will take either Moss or Brandon Williams . If not I would expect us to take possession types like Maurice Stovall, Martin Nance or Brandon Marshall.

I wasn't a Stovall fan until last year when, under a real offensive coach like Weis, he actually made significant improvement. He may be a good player, he has the size.

Comment

Working...
        X